Chapter 6

thx for all the reads guys love yall

  CassandraPOV (nextday)

I was sleeping soundly in my bed when my phone went off.

"Ima stoner Ima stoner Ima stoner"

That was my tone for Chres so I rubbed the sleep out my eyes and grabbed my phone to answer it. "Hello?" I said my voice still sounding sleepy and tired "Get uuupp Sandra!" Chres yelled in my ear. I glanced at my alarm clock, "Chres its 7am what the fuck I look like getting up" I sat myself up in my bed,  "Ok guess you not going on the trip". My eyes practically jumped out my head I almost forgot I hopped out of bed and into the bathroom. "Dang Chres my bad almost forgot that was today" I giggled as I turned on my bathroom light and turned the sink on. "Oh well Ima be at your house at 8:30 so get ready" I said ok and hung up to brush my teeth then I took a shower. (outfit on my twitter @/amirayates).

   After my hair was brushed and I put on some light makeup I went to my closet to pack.

  ChresantoPOV

After calling everyone and waking them up I got myself dressed and ready to pick up lenett who had already called me telling me she was ready(pics of lenett and jordan will be on my twitter @/amirayates)

  I honked the hirn twice not wanting to be to much of a burdon to the sleeping neighborhood and about 5 minutes after that she came to the car with 1 huge suitcase and about three smaller but still big bags she threw them in the trunk and sat upfront "Goodmorning baby" she said kissing my cheek and buckling her seat belt "Hey babe" I said pulling out her driveway. "Where are we going" she asked as I pulled up to Rays driveway, "I told you my friends were coming to, didnt I?" I said honking the horn for ray to come out. "What?!, I thought you were kidding babe", I gave her a look of confusion and she just smiled and batted her eyelashes. "Well I wasnt" I said "So that fat girl hmm whats her name Cassie? She coming?" I rolled my eyes "Yes Lenett CASSANDRA is coming and dont call her fat ok?" I said. I hate when anyone even Lenett critizize or talk about Sandra she may be a little thicker than average but that dosnt take away from her kind heart ok? "Chill Cres dang I only call it as I see it" she said pulling out her Chanel compact mirror I bought for her and mac lipgloss I also bought and reapplied it as Ray entered the car. "Wassgud Chres" he said takeing a seat in the back after putting his and Georgia's suitcases in the back. I dapped him up as Georgia sat next to him in the back seat. "Hey Chres" she said pulling out her phone "Hey georgia" I said pulling out the driveway. "Umm excuse me yall dont got matters?" Lenett asked looking at Georgia and Ray in the backseat. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw ray and georgia roll their eyes. "hey" they both said in a tone barely audible. Lenett smirked and said hey. Yes I know NONE of my freinds or family like Lenett but she is a nice girl...nice yea thats the word.

After pulling up to Jacobs house we switched out of my car and in his putting our stuff in his trunk and getting in to pick up Sandra.

  CassandraPOV

I had put the last of my belongings in my suitcase and walked downstairs to say bye to my mom and just as I gave her a hug I heard Jacobs car horn signaling I had to go so I left out Chres came out the car to help me with my bags I only had the suitcase and my purse but I let him be and got in next to Georgia. "hey Georgia, Ray,Jacob" I said "Hey they said back" I saw lenett next to ray by the window. I just looked at her then out the window. "ROADTRIIP!" Chres yelled waving his arms around as Jacob manouvered the car out my driveway I giggled at his enthusiastic attitude but really all I saw was a week full of drama Lenett isnt really the most liked person to us we all see through her except Chres. I plugged in my headphones and listended to pandora and lookes at instagram as we began our 4hour drive.

Sorry for any mistakes my tablet dosnt have auto correct but I will fix them on my phone later

5 reads

1 vote

PLEASE 1 COMMENT

and Yea keep reading thx guys