Chap 16

CassandrPOV

        "Ok I'm loving your ressume and I think you are going to be a perfect addition to the company." I could feel my face light up as my new boss Ms.clariona handed me me resume back. "So when can you start Ms.Cassandra?" "umm is Monday ok?" She nodded, "Ok Monday morning 8am you gotta wear all black bussiness casual and your best face." I smiled and shook her hand as I left the building getting into Chresantos car and driving home.

ChresantoPOV

        "Aight Craig I'll holla at you." I ended the phone call and continued watching tv and waiting for Sandra to come home when I heard the car pull up.

        "Hey baby." I said greeting Sandra as she ran into my arms. "I got the job baby I got it!" I chuckled lightly at how happy she was and nodded. "Thats great baby." She got herself out of my hold and walked upstairs. I stayed downstairs and went back to watching the tv when my phone vibrated. "hello?"

        "Chres its Lenett...

CassandraPOV

        I was upstairs changing into some leggings and a t-sirt when I heard Chres yeling. I put my ear to the door and listened.

"Oh no what the hell do you want?" he yelled into the phone, "Wait what stop crying I cant understand?" his harsh voice quickly turned to a worrid tone.  "Ok well I-I dont know about hat but I will see I'm on my way." I heard him rushing up the steps so I sat on the bed and watched as he rummaged the room for  jacket and his keys. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "um I gotta help an old friend and that friend is gonna have to stay with us for a little while if thats ok." he said. "Its ok with me they can stay in the guest room." he kissed my cheek as he left the house and I mae my way to the weight room and did my treadmill routine.

ChresantoPOV

        I drove down the dark road and saw a small thin figure with hney blonde hair and stopped beside her. "Thank you Chresanto." I looked at her face and saw the ran down mascara and tears down her face and the rugged clothes she had on it looked like she indeed had been through a lot and I can"t help but have a soft spot for my first love even if she did me dirty. "No problem Lenett I cant hate you forever." I said as I drove us back to my home.

"Cassandra!" I waited and saw her come out the weight room glistening in sweat she smiled at m but her face quickly dropped when she saw Lenett peek from behind me. "W-what is she doing here?" I walked up to Sandra holding her waist because I knew she was angry. "She really needs help Sandra she has no one to go to and I said I'd help she will only be here until she gets on her feet." Casandra peeked over my shoulder and stared at Lenett probably examining the rubbish she had to call clothes. "Ok Chres, Hey Lenett I have some stuff you can sleep in if you follow me and the I will show you to the guest room." Lenett nodded and smiled as she followed Cassandra up the stairs.

CassandraPOV

        Only Chres I swear but I cant help but feel bad for her I wish I had an ex like Chres because thats some real man stuff. I turned the shower on its hottest setting and went in the room to get a towel and strip out of my workout clothes and got in the shower.

        I was washing my arms taking in the aroma of my bodywash when I felt a strong pair of arms snake around my waist. "I appreciate you being a woman about this situation and not completely kurking on me." Chres said against my neck placing kisses on it. "Well I cant imagine what shes been through so Im just putting all beef aside and hopefully this experince changes my toughts about her." "mmm." I moaned lightly as I felt Chresanto's middle finger enter me as he held my waist. "Thats my girl."  he said bending me over and entering me as my fingers clawed at the shower wall and moaned out loudly.

LenettPOV

       Ugh I mentally groaned putting the pillow over my head as I heard the couple making love I couldnt help but want to be in that position though it would be me soon phase one of my plan was officially in effect and I was gonna get Chresanto back....

SSSSOOOOOOo Lenett back yall and yeaaa what yall think Leave comments down below for me to read and reply to and yea thx for reading you guys ima insert some pics later on today.