Chapter 15

Moving Day

CassandraPOV

I watched Craig a friend of Chres place the last box in the living room of our new apartment. It's been about a month since mama died and it still feels surreal. I watched Chres bring the urn in and sit it above the fireplace as he thanked Craig and sapped him up. "What do you think?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "I love it." It wasn't the biggest but I think it's really nice it's a nice apartment that has 2 rooms and a kitchen and living room and office room The hallway walls were mirror and a wall in our bedroom had a built in fish tank the living room had basic white carpet but the bedrooms had wood floors. "I'm glad you do but we gotta start unpacking this stuff." He said biting his lip. I smirked and got out his arms and picked up a box marked with my name and took it to the bedroom and began taking stuff out.

LATER THAT DAY

CassandraPOV

"Chres?" I called after I finished cooking dinner even though I knew he was in no eating mood. I felt depressed beacause he was depressed. I deeply sighed and went to our bedroom where Chres was sprawled out on the bed looking up at the ceiling, I crawled into bed next to him laying my head on his chest. "Baby?" , "hmm?", "Do you want kids?" It was a very off topic question but I just wanted to hear him say something besides 'hmm' or 'yes/no'. "Cassandra children are the last thing on my mind I just lost the last piece of person I could call family and you are worried about starting one please don't start." can't say I was hurt because he didn't tell but I was definitely mesmerized by his words. I shook my head, "I wasn't asking to start one I was just trying to pull you out of the gutter but dinner is done I'm going in the living room.

ChresantoPOV

About 20 minutes after our little dispute I decided I was hungry and went to the kitchen. I looked over and saw Sandra sitting on the couch watching some movie as I made my way to the microwave to heat my plate up. I sat on the couch next to her with my food and rubbed her thigh. I love Cassandra to pieces and I hate even having a feeling she's mad at me I just can't handle almost losing her. "Stop that Chresanto." "Stop what? Loving you? I don't think so." She smiled and blushed. "I hate you." I kissed her nose. "I appreciate you trying to cheer me up babe and just to answer your question I plan on having a million and one babies with you." She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I found a job." She said pulling out her laptop and unlocking it. A website for M.A.C Cosmetics came up. "I applied and I really want to get it." "By all means baby do you." Im an intern for a big construction corp unpaid of course so I do my business with my friend Craig and Rayan if you catch my drift, Cassandra dosnt know I rather her not get involved in such a dangerous line of work so I keep her out of it she just thinks my internship is paid. "I'm glad your on board."

Tryed to make this long but I got homework soo 😹😹 yea but enjoy ya updates. 👌 And please start commenting bc Tht helps me with ideas and stuff and shows me yall are interested so yea but Thts it guys 👏👏😘