Chap 8

CassandraPOV

I woke up early today knowing it was school time again that spring break was fast. "Goodmorning mom" I said taking a seat at the table while eating an apple, "hey baby" she said. I looked her way noticing she was writing in her bank book. "What are you doing?" I asked ,"Seeing how broke im gonna be after I pay your senior dues you do realize your graduating friday right?" She said giving me a serious look. I nodded agreeing with her. It was hard to believe the school year was over and I'm going to be considered an adult soon. Just as I was about to say something my phone vibrated with a text message which read 'Im outside les go' it was Chres he came to get me I kissed my mom goodbye and got in the car with Chres.

ChresantoPOV
"Hey Chres" Sandra said hopping in the passenger seat "hey" I said flashing her a smile and pulling off to school.

"Damn y'all two always late what takes you guys so long" Georgia said to us as we walked to her locker where Jacob, and Ray where there also waiting on our arrival. "well hi to you too" Sandra said with a smile. I dapped up Ray and Jacob and we made our way to gym class. "So y'all excited...ya'kno this being our last week and all?" i asked as we walked down the hall. "I guess but its kinda bitter sweet because I'm gonna miss yall" Jacob said running his hand through his afro something he does when he's nervous or mind stuck. "Wait?! your not going to ucla?" I said kinda of hurt. "believe me I want to but there dance company isn't good and you know how badly I wanna dance" he said looking between me and Ray searching for some type of sign of approval i our eyes. "wow bro I thought we made a deal we were gonna stick together" Ray said I could tell he was a little hurt as well. "I know but you guys know that dancing is my life and if I wanna make a career out of it I need the best instruction" he said me and Ray gave him a nod we both know good and well he was born to dance and he is really good i mean he isn't trying to stop me from playing football or ray from art so why should we stop him.

CassandraPOV
I was walking out the girls bathroom back to class when I heard my name being called out I looked back and saw Lenett and a few of her fake ass friends. "What do you want Lenett?" I asked in an annoyed tone "Dont even try to get smart with me precious, I want you to back the fuck off Chres because if you even think you could be with him your wrong your far from his type" I just smiled at her ignorance "Look Lenett first off my name is Cassandra not precious second Chres is my friend and if you as confident as you act you shouldn't mind him having female friends third if I really wanted Chres I would've had him by now." I walked away leaving her to examine my words. As I reached my seat in class I thought to myself I do really want Chres so why don't I have him...

WOW IM SOOO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!

BUT 1000 reads thats amazing thank you guys so much that was my goal

But um I'm moving so ima be like a week without wifi soo no chaps but during that week I will be writing so expect lots of updates when I get wifi 😊 but thx guys comment wat u think should happen next and vote 👍