Chap 17

CassandraPOV

  "196?!" I jumped off the scale and started parading around the bathroom. I havent been this thin since middle school, now 196 was still large on my 5'6" stature but its a start I'm officially 50 pounds lighter then when I started. "Babe you good?" Chres asked from the other side of the bathroom door. "Im good baby." I turned on the shower and got in with the biggest grin on my face.

ChresantoPOV

  I chuckled to my self I knew Sandra was happy about her weightloss. Yes I've noticed thats my love of course I notice what changes in her body and she's been cooking extra healthy stuff so thats also a red flag. I dont feel there was a problem with her body shes was and still is beautiful but its her body so I let her be. I went downstairs and into the fridge pulling out the carton of milk we had and drinking out of it. "Haha Chresanto still drinking out of the carton." I turned around to see Lenett in a tight tank top and really short gray shorts that hugged on her ass really...good. I choked a little on the milk and removed tue carton from my mouth and placed it on the counter. "Im black you cant sneak up on me like that girl." She chuckled again as I sat at the table. "Im sure you were choking because I scared you Chres." She said in a sarcastic tone. "I miss you." She said sitting on the table. "Umm Lenett... she had her arms around my neck and her legs on eitjer side of me. I heard the bedroom door open and hopped up from my seat as I saw Cassandra walk into the kitchen. "Good morning Lenett." "Morning...well Ima take a shower I will see you guys later." She said in kind of a distant weird tone. "Ok? Well Chres I gotta go to work make sure your home tonight I got a suprise for you ok?" I nodded and kissed her cheek as she grabbed her bus fare and went to work. I was gonna cook but then my phone rung. "Hello?" "Wassup man umm we got a big drop to do asap jes paying 25,000 a piece." Ray told me through the phone I almost choked on my own saliva. "2-25,000? No catch impossible!" I said, it just sounded to good to be true who pays two guys to drop some weed off that much money EACH! "Im serious bro no catch the guy hit my phone but its like 20 pounds of pack so I guess its a hot load to carry as long as we dont get pulled over then we good." Aight man I'm on my way to pick you up now." Fuck breakfast im bouta make 25,000 dollars I hung up and grabbed my keys and wallet and left the house.

LenettPOV

  I cut the shower off and walked to my room in my towel when my phone rung. "What Daniel?" "Look you still owe me 1500 dollars Im at her job now so you better have my money tonight." I rolled my eyes. "I stole her bank card this morning ima withdraw what you need and give it to you tonight." "Ugh I cant belive I'm doing this." I scoffed and hung up, money can really make people do anything you want. I lotiomed up and got dressed I walked into Sandra and Chres's room and pulled out this scrapbook they had. "Hmm." I opened it and looked at the happy pictures they had, taking it back to my room I pulled out the scissors and began cutting Cassandra out of all the pictures. "It should be me making him this happy not some tub of lard!"

CassandraPOV

I had went to the mall on my lunch break and decided to go shopping I mean I need some new stuff since nothing fits me. I walked into forever 21 and someone bumped into me. "Im sorry." I looked up and saw a lightskin guy about 6'1 and pretty ripped I could tell how big his biceps were through his jacket. "Its fine I shouldnt have been looking down." I said smiling. "Nah its my fault dont best yourself up about it, but you are right I hate when you look down Cassy." Cassy? The only person who ever called me that was my old bestfriend D-"Daniel?" He smiled and I was engulfed in a big bear hug. "I missed you how have you been your number changed Im sorry I couldnt call I have so mu-" my babling was cut short when he cut me off. "Ok tiger how about we discuss this over lunch on me." "I only have 45 minutes but since your paying." I smiled and followed him to the food court.

Sooo what do ya think leave me some feedback and stuff so I know what I need to do to keep yall interested and I got 2 new books coming out soon so castcalls will be happening so yea thts it thx for reading.