Ch 21: A Rager?!

Setting: Dorms

N: Everyone was asleep but Tokoyami was tossing and turning in his bed, unable to sleep. Then he couldn't take it anymore so he got out of bed and started pacing back and forth. Dark Shadow appeared and turned on the light, Tokoyami placed his hands behind his neck as he continued pacing while looking at the ceiling.

Tokoyami: "Hmmm."

Aika: Tell Me Everyday I Get To Wake Up To That Smile
I Wouldn't Mind It At All

Tokoyami: "Ahhh! Why can't I get that out of my head?" He said covering his face.

Dark Shadow: "Do you mean Amari, or the song she was singing?" Dark Shadow asked coming over to Tokoyami.

N: Tokoyami's face turned red as he looked at Dark Shadow then he sat down on the floor and leaned against his bed. He brought his knees up to his chest and rested his arms and head on them.

Dark Shadow: "So what're ya gonna do now?"

Tokoyami: "What are you talking about?"

Dark Shadow: "I'm talking about you and the girl. She seems nice, I like her." The shadow said with a smile.

Tokoyami: "Her name is Amari. And she's not just a girl. She's just..different. And I'm not going to do anything."

Dark Shadow: "Mhm, but you've been saying that a lot lately. Different how?"

Tokoyami: "She's-she's just different! In a way I cannot understand! But I wish I did understand. And I wish I could explain it."

Dark Shadow: "Explain what?"

Tokoyami: "This feeling. The feeling..I have when she's around. I hate it. I hate that I can't explain it, I hate that I don't understand her!" He said as he gripped onto his arms with him madly blushing.

Dark Shadow: "Well I don't know what to tell you Fumikage. Sounds to me that your either confused or in denial." The shadow said as it shrugged it's shoulders.

Tokoyami: "Denial? Denial about what?" He asked as he turned to his shadow with the look of frustration.

Dark Shadow: "You said it yourself, "I hate that I can't explain this feeling." But I think you do know what you're feeling."

Tokoyami: "What on earth are you talking about?"

Dark Shadow: "I'm talking about that little performance she put on for you. And that little "stunt" you tried to pull on her." The shadow said crossing it's arms as it squinted it's eyes at Tokoyami.

Tokoyami: "What?! You must be going crazy. And I must be going crazy as well for listening to you, and telling you this."

N: Tokoyami stood up and climbed back into his bed covering himself with his blanket. Then Dark Shadow yanked his cover right off him and threw it onto the floor.

Tokoyami: "Dark Shadow!"

Dark Shadow: "Don't "Dark Shadow" me Fumikage! Now you're going to listen to me! You know exactly what your feeling, and I know it and so does everyone else, including Amari! After that little move you made on her it's quite obvious that she now knows exactly how you're feeling!"