chapter 1-nervous

3rd pov

Kaede looked up at the blue haired boy. He was blushing behind his hat. "Kaede... I've been meaning to tell you something for a while..." he said. "Yes??" Kaede said in an excited tone. "I.. I like yo-"
Then kaede was awoken by the loud sounds of her alarm clock.
"Aw jeez.." why couldn't school just move to another day? That dream was going so well.. "ugh.." kaede said as she flopped out of bed to go eat breakfast.

-time skip brought to you by kiibo's flashlight function-

Kaede walked up to hopes peak academy with a big smile. She saw shuichi kaito and maki and immediately ran over to them. "Hey!" "Hello kaede" maki said "morning!" Said kaito "hi kaede..." shuichi said. 'He sounds quieter then usual.. maybe I should ask him what's wrong' kaede thought. "Hey shui-" [insert school bell here] "time for class." Maki said as kaito started running away shouting something about forgetting to do his homework. "W-wait kaito!" Shuichi said, then ran after him. Kaede sighed. 'Why does school have to ruin everything..' she thought. "Kaede is everything okay?" Maki asked. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine!" Maki suddenly brought her face close to kaedes, giving her a suspicious look. "Are you sure?" She said in a serious tone. "U-uhm yes.." kaede said trying not to sound nervous. Then maki pulled away her face and started walking away like nothing happened. Kaede just stood there confused and scared of what just happened.

Word count: 295

Hihi! Author Sunko-San here, I hope you enjoyed the first part of my story! I know it's short and I honestly just made this short part to see what people will think, the next parts will be longer. Cya next time!