chapter 5-movies

(I changed the date of the kaedes music thing lol)

💝kaedes pov💝
I dressed up in a dress with flowers on it for the movies. I didn't really know what to wear besides, that, every other dress I had was way to formal. I walked up to the movie theater entrance and saw tsumugi kaito and shuichi waiting there. I walked up to them, "hiya kaede!" Kaito said
"Hello" tsumugi said. Shuichi stayed quite. "Hi! Wheres maki?" I asked "oh she'll be here." Tsumugi said in a sort of sly tone. "Alrighty"

-a couple minutes later-

"Hello I'm sorry I'm late." I heard someone behind me say, I turned around and saw maki standing there. She had her hair in high pigtails which I must admit looked really cute. "Heya maki! Let's get going!" I said excitedly

-another time skip-

I sat down in a seat next to tsumugi and maki while I waited for the movie to start. I heard kaito whisper something to maki but I didn't want to be rude so I tried not to eavesdrop. The movie started, it was some movie about zombies through most of it nothing big really happened. Until this one jump scare, i jumped a bit and I felt something grab my hand. I looked over and saw makis hand gripping mine with a scared expression on her face. She looked really scared, she didn't seem like the type to get scared easily. It worried me so I took her hand and held it back. She hadn't really noticed so I used my other hand to pat her shoulder. She noticed this and turned to look at me. She looked a little red so a gave her a concerned look. She saw and looked down at her lap. I help her hand closer in Hope's it would help in some way. Another jumpscare popped up and she yelped a bit, I really didn't like seeing her scared it make me feel scared, so I let go of her hand and put my arm around her in a hug type way. I think it helped because she seemed a bit more calm after a few seconds. I stayed like that until the movie was over, when the lights came back on I let go. "Sorry, you just looked really scared.." i said apologetically. "I-its okay.. I'm good now" she said stuttering. "Are you cold?" I asked. "Nono I'm fine!" She said and then rushed out of her seat and ran over to kaito. She seems to be really close with him. Hm. I got up and walked over to shuichi and tsumugi. "What'd you guys think?" I asked. "Oh it was great! The makeup and clothing where really accurately done!" "Shes been on about this ever since the movie started.." shuichi said. I giggled. "That's the ultimate cosplayer for you!" He laughed and smiled. "Yeah!" I love seeing his smile. It's so pretty. "Cmon let's go home I'm tired!" Kaito yelled. "We should probably go." Shuichi said his smile fading as he ran over to kaito. "What is up with him?" Tsumugi asked. "I dont know.. he's been like this for a while its worrying me..." "eh I'm sure he'll come around." I looked up at tsumugi and noticed something. "Tsumugi- why is your eye bruised?!" "Oh did my makeup not work?" She said. "What happened?!" "I got punched in the face for flirting with the girl at the movie counter. It's to bad she had a girlfriend she was cute." (That's for you middy you're welcome) "we should get you fixed up.. cmon" I said as I started dragging her to catch up with the others.

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded any chapters! I sorta forgot about this for a bit, and sorry if theres any spelling mistakes it was kinda rushed. Cya next time!