chapter 2-closer

💝Kaede pov💛

I was staring at shuichi again.. his beautiful blue hair and eyes.. he's so pretty...
"Hey, HELLO? EARTH TO KAEDE?"
I suddenly snapped out of my trance and looked at the person calling my name.
"JEEEZ how many time have i caught you staring at emo boy? Girl you're obsessed" my friend miu iruma said sarcastically. "H-hey! I dont stare at him THAT much!" I said defensively. "OH PLEAAAAAAASE-" "miu let's not embarrass her okay..?" Rantaro said. "UGHH I know I know, it's just- well- she should just confess already!" "A-absolutely not!" I said "I dont even like him like that!" "Kaede.. I hate to take miu's side but she's right, you definitely do like him." "WADDAYA MEAN HATE TO TAKE MY SIDE-" miu stated angrily I tried to ignore their little conflict and thought about what miu said. 'Should I confess.? I've liked shuichi since middle school.. it might be a good idea.. he was acting nervous this morning.. I wonder what that's about.' I looked down at my untouched lunch, sighed and looked over at shuichi's table. Sometimes I would sit with him but today something just stopped me. Eh.. 'wait.... maybe... I'm not close enough to him, if I get closer to him.. maybe he'll like me back!' "THAT'S IT" I said rather loudly standing up and looking at miu. "Eh? What are ya talking about?" She said in a confused tone. "I'm gonna get closer to shuichi!" I said quieter in hopes no one but her and rantaro would hear me. "Why the hell would ya do that? You're already like his best friend I dont know if yall can get any close-" "that's a good idea kaede!" Rantaro said interrupting miu. "OI HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME-" "thanks rantaro! I'm gonna go sit next to him now. Wish me luck!" I said enthusiastically. He nodded his head and waved as I walked away. Behind him miu was shouting something about being the world's future and how interrupting her will get us killed in the future but I wasn't listening. I walked over and sat next to shuichi. "Oh hello kaede.." he said. There it was, the nervous tone from this morning. "Hey shuichi! I ment to ask you something." "What is it?" He replied. "You sound different. Is something the matter?" "H-huh? Oh.. no nothings wrong!" "You sure?" I asked worriedly. "Y-yeah!" "Okay..." I slowly turned my head to everyone else and joined their conversation.

Word count: 448

Hello! Sunko-San here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my book, I'm still new to writing so it might sound bad- but oh well. Cya next time!