janea33hemmo_

janea33hemmo_

"Do you still love me?" you asked luke,he tenses up and takes a deep breath "Janea...we need to talk." luke says and you both turn to face each other, "When I was on t-" you cut luke off "when you were on tour you met another girl and fell in love." you finished his sentence.

You didn't want to end this break up with a fight but it was heading that way.

"and you slept with her. Luke im not fucking stupid, I know when you 'were out with your other friends' you're out with her then taking her to a hotel to fuck her. LUKE WHY? YOU SAID YOULL LOVE TIL THE END OF TIME..." you yelled, tears just spilled out and anger built up inside you.

Luke sighs "Janea...SOMETIMES FEELINGS JUST STOP. LOVE IS A STRONG FEELING, YES I DID LOVE YOU BUT THAT FEELING STOPPED...it just stopped." luke was in tears like you.

"I'm going to pack some clothes and I'll have y/f/n pick the rest up tomorrow." you shook off the anger. You went the bedroom and picked out some clothes to take with you to your friends house.

Luke was in the doorway looking at you. "Janea, when the boys found out that I cheated on you they shut me out."

"LUKE, FUCKING CHRIST THATS GREAT THAT THEY DID. I don't care anymore, I'm leaving you because my love ISNT good enough here." you couldn't look at luke, you were disgusted with him.

He showed loved to some other woman like he did to you. He touched another woman, You cringing just by his presence.

Luke sat on the bed with his head in hands crying silently. "Luke...if you cheat on this girl like you did with me i hope she never will forgive you."

those were your last words to him.