suicide note-ashton

Dear Ashton,

My love. I grew up thinking no one would fall in love with me. But someone had and it was you, I remember the day we met. I was about to jump but you saved me. You are my best friend,boyfriend,and guardian angel. Well it's my turn to be your angel.

I am writing this because I have taken my life because I am tired of living. You know about my clinical depression...I'm sorry for putting you through pain. I'm sorry for putting the boys through pain.

Tell Calum to never stop smiling, tell Luke to never stop loving Y/B/F/N, tell Michael to never stop doing what he loves. Ashton tell yourself that you did a good job of loving me.

You did an amazing job babe. I'm sorry that you have found my body hanging in our bedroom where we made love for the first time, where we shared secrets, where you found me cutting, where you told me you loved for the first time.

You are my sunshine. I love you so much. I never loved anyone as much I as loved you. You are beautiful Ashton and you have saves millions of girls, I was one of them but I have slipped away. My mind hasn't been right for years, I'm sorry I was never pretty enough, skinny enough and good enough for you.

Please don't blame yourself for my choice. My choice has led me to peace. I want to smile,laugh, and save more people from themselves. I give my permission to move on and love another girl like you loved me, show her that is worth living for.

But our love story should die with us. write it out and put it in my casket so I dies with me. Then write another so when you're old and die a friend will put it in yours. So there our love story will die with us.

It's not your fault. It's not Luke's,Michael's,Calum's fault. It's my fault for all this shit.

I love you to the end of time.

Love,

Yours truly, Y/N