Michael imagine

3 THOUSAND READS. SKDKNDLASKN I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, BUD.

-

-

-

-

-

-

You and Michael have been pushing each other's buttons for a few weeks since he came back from tour.

You missed him a lot and just wanted to be with him. You two always love to tease each other but lately it's been more aggressive.

"Y/n shut the fuck up!" Michael mutters. You roll your eyes and get up "Just walk out like the coward you are." Michael snaps. You glare at him then walk over to him and stand in front of him.

"I'm the coward?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LEAVES THE HOUSE DOESNT COME BACK UNTIL NEXT DAY AT 10 PM. I WAS JUST LEAVING THE ROOM TO COOL OFF! LEAVING THE ROOM AND LEAVING THE HOUSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS." You pushed Michael away from you, his body hits the wall.

,You jump back in shock and rushed to him "Michael I'm s-" you felt a sting sensation on your face.

You wince in pain and backed away from Michael, "I was just was wanting apologize Michael." Your eyes stared at the ground, you were sitting on the ground with tears streaming down your face in the corner.

Michael walks over to you, and sits beside you. "Y/n I'm sorry. Please let's forget about it." Michael hands try to rub your arms but you flinched before he even touched you.

You were afraid that he would hit you again. You deserved it; that's what you thought. But you didn't deserve it. "This is toxic. I'm sorry Michael, get out." You say as you buried your face in your shirt.

"Y/n babe, please don't throw this relationship aw-" "Michael we are done."

-

-

-

-

2 months later.

You were happy as ever! You had a new boyfriend who loved just as Michael did but your relationship wasn't toxic.

Your new boyfriend and you were at Starbucks sitting in a booth talking. "I'll be right back I got to take this call." Y/B/N kisses your cheek then walks outside.

You noticed a red haired boy looking at you. Michael?! You just give a weak smile and look away. "Y/n?" Michael shyly said as he sat in front of you. "Hi." You squeaked and you couldn't look at him. You are still afraid of him, even though you moved on.

"Is there still a chance for us? Like maybe one day we will be together again?" Michael had tears forming in his eyes. You shook your head no "I'm sorry, it's a no."