request luke// for @Narwhals_forever

for Narwhals_forever

-Sierra-

another day in chemo with the love of my life Luke. he's had osteosarcoma cancer (bone cancer) for about 6 months, I've been with him through every doctors appointment every chemo session.

"Well Luke...this is your last chemo." Dr.Ted says and pats Luke's back. Luke smiles with excitement "Remember that you're still sick. take it easy." he reassures luke. Luke pouts like a child "Can I go back on tour?" Luke asks, the silence was loud.

I looked at luke I could see a little hope in his eyes, hoping for the answer was yes. "Yes you can. be careful though. "

after Luke's chemo you called the guys over to tell them the news.

"So we have some news." Luke said with a wide smile, he grabbed my hand squeezed it "I'm Cancer free and the doctor says I can go back on tour." as soon as luke finished his sentence Michael tackled him to the ground then Calum joined soon ashton did. "GROUP CELEBRATION CUDDLE!" Calum screams out.

I stood there watching 4 grown boys cuddle each other. It was a beautiful sight seeing Luke and his best mates all hugging and not yelling at each other. "come on Sierra! join us!" ashton pulls me down and we were all on the ground.

-TOUR-Sierra-

it was their last show of their America tour.

luke has been taking it easy well on tour, always getting enough sleep, taking his meds.

"So this is our last show of the american tour. I have to say when I was sitting in a chair for my last chemotherapy I thought I wouldn't be able to come back on tour and see all your beautiful faces." Luke says and looks at every person the crowd. Then he looked at me and tears formed in his eyes and streamed down his face.

"I asked my doctor if I could go back on tour. I was surprised when he said yes. I want to thank you all for sending me tweets and telling me to stay strong and fight. I especially want to thank my lovely girlfriend Sierra, she sat with me through every chemo and was there for me for every surgery. This song is dedicated you guys and Sierra." Luke finishes with a smile. the cords of Never Be start filling up the arena.

Luke's voice echoes through the arena, it was silent. No on was screaming, they were all silent and crying with smiles on their faces.

-after the show-

Luke and I were sitting on the tour bus with others. "Babe, my hip hurts really bad." Luke complains and tears swell in my eyes. "Ashton call an 911!" i ordered, then started complaining about his chest and arms.

soon an ambulance came, I rode with luke and Liz. The guys took the band van to the hospital, luke directly to the ICU, the guy, Liz and I had to wait out in the waiting room.

"Sierra, i want you to know that luke does loves you a lot." Liz comforts me, I cry in her shirt and tried to calm down. "Luke hates that he is going to leave you heartbroken,Liz." I say and wiped off my running mascara. Liz smiles weakly.

*3 hours later*

Liz, the guys and I were in luke's room. I was sitting right beside his bed holding his hand, stroking it lightly. The doctor came in and took Liz out of the room, cries erupted from outside the door. It took a while for Liz to come back in, when she did she went over to the guys and told them something. Michael gets up and leaves with anger, Ashton nods and puts his head down, and Calum stares off into space.

my stomach does flips, Liz came and sat down across from me on the other side of Luke. "Sierra..." Liz didn't even have to finish, I burst out crying. "I know...I know." I got out from all the crying.

Luke wakes up a little and looks around the room, "Sierra you look so beautiful." Luke says with a faint smile, I kissed his hand and smiled "Thank you,Luke." and he falls back asleep.

"Sierra, take Calum to go get some fresh air." Liz says, I nodded and took Calum with me.

I locked arms with Calum as we walked through the courtyard. "Sierra, I hope you know that you're the girl that luke has ever truly loved." Calum speaks, and I nod.

"I've been told by many." i sighed.

*a few weeks later*

we were back in Australia, I haven't left Luke's side since the hospital. Here we were in his bed kissing and cuddling watching a documentary about penguins. "Sierra will you speak at my funeral?" Luke asks, I sit up and look at him.

"Luke don't talk like that." i didn't want him to go. it's not fair. "Sierra we both know that I'm going to die soon." I shook my head at Luke's words, I just laid my head on his chest.

*8 eight days later*

my phone rings at 2am. it was Liz, I knew it before she said a word.

After she told me everything I threw up. I wish this was all a bad dream,that I could wake up and I'll be 15 again and making out with luke in his room while he was trying write a song and he never had cancer.

January 2nd, 2015 2:10 a.m is when Luke Robert Hemmings passes away in his sleep with a picture of us laying right beside him.