unconditionally (ashton)

"Ashton...I'm here for our movie night!" You yell as you set down the bag of movies and candy.
You two always had movie night every Friday, you looked in the kitchen then in his room. 'He's probably at the studio' you thought to yourself, you pulled on one of Ashton's sweaters.
Cries of pain came from the bathroom. you rushed to the bathroom door and tried to open it.
-
it was locked!
"Ashton?! Open the door!" you calm your voice trying not to scare him. "N-no Y/N." Ashton's voice booms, "Ashton, you're scaring me." you sobbed.
-
The door unlocked, you rushed in. you see ashton cleaning cuts. "Babe-" You didn't know what to say. You rushed to Ashton's side and cleaned up his cuts, after awhile you two sat there in silence. "I'm sorry." Ashton mutters you look at him with a puzzled look. "I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough, Y/n." before ashton could say anything else you kissed him.
-
your lips fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces. "Ashton, don't apologize. I love you so much, that it scares me. I love you, my love for you is unconditional. Now I want you to promise that you will try to stop, for me? for the fans? for yourself?" you kissed the bandages then his neck up to his lips. you both had tears rushing down your face, Ashton wipes your tears away and smiled "I'll promise to try."
-
"Ashton, whenever you feel worthless or unloved, just remember that I'm here and I love you unconditionally." You said as you two sat watching Alice In Wonderland. Ashton looked at you "How did I get so lucky?" Ashton kisses your hand.
-
-
-
-
-
GUYS! ilysm. remember that you're loved! please don't hurt yourself,darling. I'm always here if you want to talk. I have no one friends so let's be friends! -Ava:/