Chapter 1. Little Do-Gooder

Hi, this is Evie. Just want to say that this chapter will be slightly like the episode Origins part 1. The rest of this story isn't going to be like this, so don't worry about it being like this the rest of the way through!

Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the Fox, which provide the power of illusion; and the turtle, which grants the power of protection. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power.

"I want that absolute power Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!" Nooroo's master and holder said, as he closed the oval locket brooch in his hand. 

"But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!" Nooroo exclaimed

"I found you though, my little Nooroo." He said, as he continued petting the brooch. "Your Miraculous... remind me of it's powers."

Nooroo sighed and continued. "The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!"

Nooroo's holder looked up from the brooch and back at Nooroo. "And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?"

Nooroo was in shock. He had never had a holder who had ever given a thought of making a supervillain. What was Master Fu thinking when giving the Miraculous to him? Or maybe... maybe he hadn't given to him at all? What if it was taken by force? But no, Master Fu would never. He would never let a Miraculous out of his sights. "But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!"

"I must have this absolute power!" Nooroo's master stamped his foot on the ground, sending hundreds of perfectly white moths flying in the air.  "Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me."

Nooroo bowed his head "Yes, master."

Nooroo's master clipped on his brooch and looked at Nooroo in the eye. "Nooroo, dark wings, rise!" The white moths surrounded Nooroo's master, as Nooroo was sucked into the brooch. When the moths flew from him, he was in a purple suit with a silver mask which covered his whole face but his mouth. He now had a staff which was rounded at the top which he held in his hand. 

"From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawkmoth..." He laughed evilly as the white moths fluttered around the dark room.

Master Fu was was treating his last customer for the day. A man who just needed to destress after a long day at work. Suddenly, his Kwami, Wayzz flew out of his little matchbox bed, yelling "Master, master!" The man Fu was treating looked up at him in confusion as he laid on his stomach on the mat.

"Master. Master!" Master Fu chanted. "Chanting - It's all part of the treatment. Master. Master." Master Fu stood the man up and pushed him towards the door. "Thankyou for coming see you next week." Master Fu said as the man tried to tell him he hadn't payed yet. 

"Master, the Moth Miraculous, I felt it's aura." Wayzz said when the customer was out the door.

Fu rested his head on his chin "But I thought it had been lost forever!" Fu remembered that dreadful night, he had to leave the home of the Miraculous as Guardian, and lost the Moth and Peacock Miraculous. He had never forgiven himself for losing them. But maybe he would be able to get it back as it had been found.