Chapter Eleven

I smiled as I attached the pictures the Sexy Mama's had taken last night onto Tumblr. Mainly they were us just making funny faces or laughing, but there was a couple regular ones.

I tagged everyone in them and posted them for the public to see.

"Hey sweetie, about time you got up!" My crazy aunt sang, letting herself into my dark room. "Open the blinds, it's depressing in here." She pulled the string and let the sun light invade my room.

"Ah!" I covered my eyes. "I just got up. Do you have to be all..." I couldn't find the word for it, just waved my hands, slightly motioning to her.

"Be all what?"

"Peppy." I spit the word out. "It's weird." I got up and walked out of my room, leaving her alone. She followed me to the kitchen.

"You're just mad because I didn't let your friends stay over."

"I am not mad you didn't let them stay, I am mad at you for what you thought we were going to do." I started making myself some tea. "Group sex? Really Darcey?"

"I am sorry, okay?" I stayed silent, hiding the smile. "Fine you don't have to talk to me but you do need to your parents." She said sternly, grabbing a banana.

"I will give them a call."

"I am going for a run." She said, starting to walk over to the door.

"Okay, but I might not be here when you get back. I am going to search for a NORMAL aunt." She laughed, "Happy Birthday babe, your present is in the garage." and headed out the door for her jog.

After talking to my parents and taking many birthday calls I went into the garage. As promised there was a present in there. And very big present.

They got me a truck. It was old (Like Bella's from Twilight) but it was perfect. "Holy shit!" I squealed, hopping in. I guess she made me get my license for a reason. I just sat in the front seat for forever, just smiling. I looked at every inch of it, and there was something in the glove box. I picked it up and opened the envelope. A letter fell out first,

Two tickets to Washington for you and whoever you want to bring while Aaron and I finish working on the wedding! Happy Birthday Katie! :)

I screamed even louder, I got to see my parents? I had to thank her as soon as I could. No wonder my family seemed so anxious about me checking out my presents. I remembered I was supposed to see Maria today so I pulled out of the garage and drove it. It felt... right.

The rumble was louder than I think was normal, but it was perfect for me. I played with the radio at the stop sign and found the regular stations. I drove across town to Maria's. When I got to her drive way she ran out of her house, screaming.

Her eyes widened in amazement. "This is so cool!" She went around it, examining it. "Katie, your aunt is amazing!" I laughed and got out, following her into her house.

"I know, I am so pumped." I grinned. We went into her room.

"Here is your present from me," She handed me a bag, covered in 'Happy Birthday's. "It's nothing compared to that." She said, referring to my truck.

I gave her a look, "Thank you. You didn't have to do anything for me." I held it in front of me and took out the tissue paper. Inside was a white T-Shirt that said 'Sexy Mama's' on the front and 'I love Niall, Maria, Micheal, Cam and Callum' on the back.

"Aw!" I laughed. I took out Gaslight Anthem and an Ed Sheeran cd. I looked at her quizzically, how did she know I liked them?

"I asked Niall what music you liked." She answered my silent question.