Chapter Fourteen

Filler? Kind of.

I put on my floral Cami tank top and some shorts Darcey got me a couple days ago that I failed to wear until today. I don't know what goes threw that mind of hers. Usually the aunt shouldn't give you shorts so short most adults wouldn't even let you wear. But my legs have gotten tan, I didn't want to hide them.

I knew I would be at the shelter today so I didn't bring an over layer jacket. So I didn't have to worry about my hair I just threw it up into a messy bun. I bit my tongue when I hit my back against my dresser, putting pressure on my cut.

http://www.polyvore.com/day_with_niall_horan/set?id=71299046

"Darcey?" I called while I walked down the stairs after recovering.

"Not home!" Aaron answered. He was in our kitchen making scrambled eggs. "You hungry?" He turned around when my footsteps stopped in the doorway.

He looked so hopeful and I didn't live to ruin days so I agreed.

"Sure." I cleared my throat. He smiled and set a plate full of eggs in front of me. I took a fork that was already on the table and dug in.

"I was thinking you would like to go fishing with me sometime, it could be something for us to do together." He suggested.

I stopped eating and looked at him. "No thanks." I sighed, pushing the food around my plate with my fork.

"I don't know what I did to make you hate me." He held his hands out to the sides of him like he was getting rid of all of the nervousness that built up, "But I am sorry."

I stood up from the table and crossed my arms. "You're going to move us." I stated frostily.

He looked at me, surprised that that was all I was holding against him. "What?"

I grimaced at him and grabbed my bag off the hook, "You are just going to ship us to Germany as soon as you get married." I shook my head in disgust and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Well we have discussed it, yes, but-"

"That's all I needed to hear." I cut him off and walked out of the door, I heard him calling after me but I kept walking. I didn't want an explanation or even an apology, what he planned to do made my stomach turn. He said something that took me off guard.

"It's going to happen, Katie! Just grow up and be happy for us!" His words made me want to turn around and defend myself and my opinion but I couldn't utter a word back even if I tried. I wiped away a pathetic tear.

I know what your thinking, just move out and get my own flat. And I will, if he decides to move us. I couldn't even think about leaving Ireland. I have only been a few months but it felt so much more than that.

As I was walking to the shelter I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and I swear my heart dropped to my stomach at the name.

Micheal.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and let it keep ringing, so he knew I didn't want to speak to him. How could he have the nerve to call me?

~~~~~~~Niall's POV~~~~~~~

I couldn't suppress the smile that came to my lips when I saw that Katie had already arrived. I could see her small frame in the back room struggling with whatever she was trying to get.

Her iPod dock was sat on the steps out to the yard and it was blasting out her music. I turned it down slightly, and walked over to my beautiful girl.

My smile fell when I saw she looked upset. I slipped my arms around her waist from behind, making her jump. "Hey kid." I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.