Chapter Thirteen

My eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust to the light streaming in threw the door we failed to close that night. When I finally did I realized my surroundings.

My head was resting on someones chest, legs slightly intertwined. I let go of his shirt when I saw that I had been fisting it. When I did it feel down, wrinkled, to the person's toned torso. Their chest was rising and falling, with each breath they took.

I slowly looked up and saw the angel looking face I was watching movies with the previous night. It startled me that I was so close to him. I had slept with him before, but I always woke up at least three feet away from him. Now we were impossibly close.

I stared up at him, and I noticed how flawless his features were. I couldn't stop my curious mind as I brought my hands up to his face. I lightly trailed over his pink lips, his eye lids, his cheek bones, his chin, threw his blond locks.

I caught myself when he moaned in his sleep, I pulled my hands away from him. His arm was tightly around me, pulling me into his body. I didn't pull away like I would have two days ago. I wanted his touch.

I smiled to myself as I twisted the beautiful jewelry I received last night around my wrist. I studied the delicate charms on, all representing something that means something to me.

A small heart I never got to see last night sat right between the radio and the 'N'. It was incrested with small diamonds, I don't know how I could have missed it.

"Kate?" A groggy morning voice spoke, startling me.

I hummed in response, waiting for him to go on. I looked up at him, he opened his eyes revealing his blue orbs. "Am I comfy?"

I could feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment, and I lifted myself off of him, sitting Indian style. My feet were next to his thigh. "Sorry." I dropped my gaze to my fingers and let my hair cover my face.

He chuckled, "Come ere'." He grabbed my arms and pulled me back into him. I held no resistance as he drug me onto his lap and tucked my hair behind my ear. He looked at me thoughtfully.  "I'm sorry."  He muttered.

"What for?" I asked.  

"I didn't mean what I said." I was about to protest but he cut me off. "I love your music. And your books." We smiled at each other like dorks until my phone vibrated. 

From: Micheal 

Hey sexy. Come over?

I set it down in disgust, not replying. I knew that he meant just me, but I couldn't help the words that came tumbling out of my mouth. "Micheal wants us to come over." I informed him, hoping he would find the idea revolting. 

"Sure, when?" He asked. I shrugged, and pulled him up from the bed.

"Breakfast, and then we go." I said with a grin.

"That's my girl." He intertwined our fingers and proudly smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told Micheal that Niall and I would be coming to his house, he said that he wanted just us to be together but said it was fine.

I got our of Niall's car when we pulled into his drive way. I wanted to make up an excuse so I wouldn't have to go, but it was already to late. Niall knocked on the door. I fisted his shirt in my hand when he opened the door.

"Nialler." Micheal grinned. They had their guy hug and we entered his home. It smelled of cookies and candles, nothing like him. You can tell his mother was into decorating, each window having drapes that went perfectly together with the paint on the wall.