CHAPTER-19

Do read on your own risk🙃

Hae-won's POV

The moment Hoseok's lips touched mine, my body ignited. I moan in his mouth and he also reacts moaning. My fingers caressing his hairs and I was not able to control myself...because I fucking craved for him. I knew he was somewhere trying to hold back himself but I  didn't want him to leave me. I needed him to make love to me. My hands move down from his hairs to the Hem of his shirt then to his chest then I unbottoned him, pulling his shirt apart from his body. The moment the kiss breaks he leans in..

"Haewon...." He moans.

"Hoseok..." I answer and my fingers were all moving on his bare chest. I missed him...I missed him like this so much.

"I can't take advantage of you....I hope this time it's all your wish equally as mine. And we both will not regret it. Haewon after today I want you to feel that I didn't use you...I don't want that you feel I fucked you...you should feel I loved you.....because this time nothing is forced baby....it's all because I am really in love with you" he says while I tried to swipe my tongue on his lower lip.

"I know you love me...and you aren't taking advantage of me. Now stop talking" and I laughed making my way to his zipper.

Hoseok's POV

Her small hands reach down to unbotton and unzip my jeans. Haewon is so horny at this point of time and she has turned me on. And when my pants reach down my ankles I smirk at her. I am kind of too mad for this sweet wild woman and I love her more than I can stand.

Haewon looked like an angel and a devil at the same time. I push her on the bed...this dress she has on is enough for any man to be at her mercy. The way the fabric clings to every curve and every dip is the sexiest thing I have seen. She herself pulls the dress and tossed it at me. My eyes really pop out of my eyes when I take her body in. The bra she was wearing was just covering her breasts like they were free from laces....and it amused me from within and she was wearing red panties which were bunched up in one side revealing the soft skin between her hip and pubic bones. She loves to be kissed there eventhough I know she gets embarrassed too.

"Do I need to start myself...I am waiting Hoseok" she chuckles. God! She is insatiable right now.

I don't answer her and instead free her from her panties.

"I have missed you so much" I tell her and she grabs my hairs and pushes my head down where she wants it. I shake my head but give in pressing my lips against her. She moans and squirms under my tongue I knew how much she loves it.

"Ohh my god Hoseok" she moans. I have missed her sounds so much. Normally I would have said something like how wet she is for me but I don't want to say anything at this point of time. I am too consumed by her moans and hands gripping the sheets from the pleasure i am giving her right now. I slip one finger inside her...sliding In and out and she whimpers.

"More Hoseok more....I need...more" she was begging and I have her what she wants. I circle and curl my both fingers inside her before pulling them out and giving her my tongue. I stared at her...how eyes were shut..the way her mouth forms perfect O, the way her chest and cheeks flush a light pink. I love her...fuck I do love her ...and damn so much. I can't help and slide them into my mouth...she tastes so good much better than anyone else.

The rapid rising and falling of her chest was distracting me. Her beautiful face with the most perfect smile...and I can't help when she was asking me to come close to her.

"Do you have a condom?" She asks me in my ear and I lean on the bed.

"Yes....." I answer lowly and she smiles. I don't use condoms but yeah I keep them it's just a habit.

"You are sure...?!" I wanted to ask her again.

"Don't irritate me...or else I will leave the hotel right now....them have a beautiful time with yourself" she smirked at me.

I tear open the condom and the moment I slide it over me...she climbs up on me.

"I want to do it this way first" she says, gripping me again before she lowers herself on me. I let out a sigh full of relief and she moves herself slowly in a circle.

"Speak to me Hoseok...." She groaned and I smirked she likes me saying filthy things to her. I suck her skin harshly making sure to leave a mark for everyone to see.

"You know I am the only one who can make you feel like this...seeing whom you become horny...I am the only one who can turn you on Haewon" I say and reach down to rub her where our bodies are connected.

"Ohh godd...." She hisses.

I grab her hips and flip us over, me hovering over her and she shrieks as I pound at her. Harder than ever before. Her soft skin is glistening with sweat and she looks absolutely delicious right now.

"You are the one and only one..." She says and I watch her come undone beneath me. Her words were like relief to me...and she rakes her nails down my back as I spill into the condom and collapse on top of her.

"I love you...." I say and try to look at her while she tries to look somewhere else.

"Shh....I know that Hoseok....it's time to sleep now...you know...we have to leave the hotel soon..." She requests, I think she is tired after all this.

"Sleep...?" I still ask her one more time.

"Yea yes...." She says and wraps her arms around my waist. Her holding me feels much better than sex...and the idea of sharing the same bed thrills me a lot more.

"Okay...." I give in and kiss her forehead. She flinches slightly ....i know she is too exhausted right now.

Our relationship has taken a complete turn around in just one night. I have become someone which I was never before and she has full control over me. She has made me the happiest man in the world. Tonight I feel like what really love is....and I really appreciate that I got to learn it from the beautiful angel sleeping beside me.

and I really appreciate that I got to learn it from the beautiful angel sleeping beside me

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I hope my thirsty readers are happy now....I was myself excited to write this chapter from so long🙃💋

The further chapters will be more delicious, I promise.