Mission to go

She threw her files in frustration. As if underground wasn't enough, they went above the ground and now according to their resources are gonna land an attack. Why ?? Because of this kid who was prophesied to help us. Well not that basically but no need to go on the details. 

Her assistant  Kiyiya stepped in the office "Lady Daciana, the boy has turned 13 we must send forces to help him come underground. We must send someone to help him come here." 

She barks out "Send Tasha now !!" 

Kiyiya looked dumbfounded "But S-she is of only..."

She snaps back "Ya ya I know only 13 but the boy is also of 13 only so do what I say. You know who the boss is here." 

Kiyiya nodded and left the room. 

Assistant's Office 

"Whaaat ?!? Tasha exclaimed "Lady Daciana really did say that ??" 

Kiyiya looked worried and nodded "Of course if you don't want to do it, I will..."

She was once again cut in by Tasha "OOh I am so excited !! This is the first I will be going above ground !! No way am I gonna let it go !!" 

Kiyiya looked at heavens and then finally said "Ohkay gather a few things with you and ya don't forget to take the wolfsbane potion with you just in case...." Tasha nodded in understanding. 

"You will be sent to the school he is studying in and make sure to keep your identity a secret until you become close friends." Kiyiya warned. Tasha nodded impatiently.

"And ya be careful sis." Tasha comes near for a hug. Even she knew that their will be the enemy troops mainly, them..........