Mourning over Morning (Jacob)

Ring..Ring..Ring......

I smacked at the alarm and continued to sleep but someone drew the curtains back and sunlight poured in. I groaned if there was something I hated more than a book in a bad condition, then it was sunlight. 

Someone lightly patted me at my back and I looked up, it was my father James, quite muscular and with many hairs of his still intact. He was the Dean of our junior college. I had just entered it. Yup I was 14 now. "Ahh Dad just a min !" I begged. He smiled and again patted me. I woke up shielding my eyes from the sun and started to get ready for 'a new beginning' as my father would say. 

I woke up and got ready. Well ya no elaboration. I wore a black t-shirt and black jeans. The usual. I stepped out at the porch of our mansion. My dad was waiting with a car. "I told you dad I will go by my bike."

My father looked a bit upset but I didn't want to draw attention that I was whose son. I wanted to start it as a normal student. 

When I reached the school, it was all that I imagined. Red walls with artificial brick design. Frames with quotes from famous people. There was a big sign showing the map of the entire school. I looked at it intently. I was concentrating hard on it when someone bumped over me. 

I looked around cross I didn't like it when someone made any kind of physical contact with me, be it accidentally, caressing, or aggressively. I looked at this someone. It was a girl she was of about my height which 5 feet and 4 inch she had bushy red hair and was thin. She smiled at me and I could see that her canines were a bit too sharp like a wolf or vampire just like mine. I had always wondered why it was like that. 

"Hey watch yourself," I grumbled 

She was slightly shocked "Are you always that angry ??" she asked 

My scowl deepened  "Your fault and you are not even apologizing ??"

She rolled her eyes and said "Hey Mr. Itty Bitty, It was a mistake." II decided that I should not waste my time on her and I just walked past her towards the amphitheater where we were asked to meet.

She kept following me and again asked me "Why are you so angry ?? Man I am sorry."

I took a turn to look at her face to face. She was pretty, if I hadn't been angry then may have blushed at her for she was looking directly in the eye. "It's ok, No problem." I said calming myself.

She stared at me for a while and raised her hand slightly and said "Tasha Wolf. You ??" 

I took her hand and shook it. "Jacob Pain" She cracked up a smile as if trying hard not to laugh. I just rolled my eyes and forged on ahead. She kept tailing me. 

We reached the Amphitheater and I took a seat. Naturally she took a seat beside me to annoy me. The sunlight was incredibly heated up and it was so bright. I had begged (something which I  rarely do) to keep the meeting in the auditorium but he refused and told me "No Mourning over Morning Jacob." 

I had thought of taking my cap and sunglasses with me but I forgot them. Oh why did I have to forget important things ??  

During the whole assembly, Tasha kept nudging me and asking silly questions like 'what do you do in free time ??' etc etc. 

I had to answer her every question. Thankfully we didn't get caught. I was hoping she was not in my class. By the time the assembly was over, I couldn't bear her. Thankfully the assembly ended and Everyone filed out of the amphitheater. 

I entered my classroom and the moment I did, I hoped I would be told that this is not my class. All the seats were occupied and there was only one seat left beside.......Tasha.

"Is this some sort of coincidence that we are meeting again and again ??" she asked.

I rolled my eyes. She continues "By the way I know I sound a little annoying by showering you with questions but sorry it is a bad habit of mine."  

I stared at her. She had actually apologized for her stupid behavior, maybe we could be friends. I raised my hand and said "Friends ??"

She too looked a bit shocked but shook her hands with me. 

The teacher arrived and a normal day started. But I didn't know it was going to turn my world upside down.