I get one more stupid roommate (Tasha)

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around. The place seemed very familiar. I looked beside me and saw Jacob fast asleep on another bed. Where were we ?? Weren't there two people after us ?? As if waiting for me have thought about that a familiar voice answered "He took care of them." Instantly I sprang up from my bed raised my fists. It was my sister. "You know you are looking terrible with the hospital gown. I blushed and looked at myself, sure indeed I was in a hospital gown. I guess it must have looked a bit funny to see a girl in a hospital gown balling her fist at someone much more elder to her.

A smile tugged at her mouth. My sister Kiyiya was in her twenties according to Earth but she was 55. She had sea-green eyes just like me but her fashion sense and mine had a huge difference between Earth and sky. If you ask her, she will disagree as she is quite stubborn. "So what happened ??"

I asked.

She shrugged "Nothing much, Jacob just saved your neck, or for all we know you would have been dead." It took me a moment to process my thoughts and understand what she had just said. "How ??" I asked.

"He just used some of his power. You were supposed to bring her back safely but he is the one who did. I looked away, I didn't know what to say, an amateur like him just saved me. Life couldn't get any weird.

"Anyways, you did well. amateur." She stressed the word and I hissed in annoyance. My sis could be such a jerk sometimes.

I heard a groan and looked back. Jacob stirred up and looked at me. "What is this place ?? I mean, where are we ??"

Kiyiya coughed in a very business-like way and answered, "Hello Jacob Pain, this is Kiyiya, the one you talked to earlier. And right now you are in the infirmary of the Howl health center, though I guess you were just exhausted." He grunted and covered his face.

"Hey, Jacob can you walk ??" I asked. He looked up and nodded. Kiyiya looked alarmed and protested "You should rest Jacob....." but she was soon interrupted by Jacob "I am alright. Let's go, please or I will go crazy." She nodded and stood up. We walked in silence, well as silent as it can be with Jacob gaping at almost everything he saw. Finally, we reached the Lady's office. I mean the Kapetanious. Kiyiya knocked at the door, "come in." A reply from inside came as we entered the room. The room was circular with mahogany wooden flooring, big bookshelves were fitted at right and left. The walls were caramel brown with a pinewood table, the windows were of average human size. In short, the room of the Kapetanious was simply awesome. "Awesome man." Jacob mused. We both stomped our feet and saluted while Jacob checked the books. My time with him has made me realised just how much of a bookworm. "Jacob.....salute her." I hissed in annoyance.

He looked up from the book and shouted "What ?? Who is she anyways ??"

I heard a small laugh "Quite reckless, aren't you ?? Well, I like it." Jacob looked at her and arched his eyebrows. "Well, Jacob Tasha must have explained to you about Howl. We are adding you to an academy where you have to study and pass to become whatever you want to. You will be roommates with Tasha because she is the only one you know well." His scowl deepened and before I could stop him from revealing embarrassing things. "But..." He started but was cut by Lady Duciana "This is an order kid !!" she shouted and he wisely shut his trap. She opened one of the drawers and gave him a form with his photo then she handed him a pen. "Write it, NOW." He started writing his name as Lady squinted at it "Jacob...Pa-" her eyes widened as Kiyiya signaled her an I will tell you later mam look as she stopped herself from gasping. "Kid it is the wrong spelling, it is 'Pein'." She corrected. Jacob looked uncertain for a moment and started "You claim that I have been writing my surname wrong for my whole life ??" She nodded sagely and "Yes my boy, you will get to know about it soon." Jacob made a silent O of wonder and corrected the spelling. "Well then I guess I should show you the campus," I said quite over-enthusiastically. He nodded "But first I need to change." he replied. I looked at myself, I hadn't realized that I had just walked in the hospital gown. Lady Duciana nodded "Yea." and flicked her fingers instantly our clothes changed. I wore a red hoodie with blue jeans while Jacob was wearing a grey hoodie with black jeans. I nodded and we walked off while Kiyiya hurried to her as the door closed behind us. We walked along the frosty noon. The forests were evergreen so it didn't really matter whether it was cold or hot. The gates of the campus which were black opened up themselves and he led out another gasp. I rolled my eyes and we strolled forward. We reached the foyer where kids usually hang out. Somebody from behind me yelled, "Hey Tasha !!" My cheeks blushed and Jacob raised his eyebrows. I spun around and found myself face to face with the hottest guy I have ever met Thomas Arpaktico. He breathed at me and I could literally feel his smell which was mint. My moment was broken by Jacob the stupid "Excuse me," Thomas backed up and winked at me as I blushed. "Ummmm This is Thomas Arpaktico Jacob and Thomas this is Jacob our new teammate and my new roommate. Thomas sized him up he wore a muscle T-shirt despite the cold, his biceps stuck to his T-shirt. He smiled and raised his hand "Hi there." Jacob stared at him for a moment and shook his hand "Jacob P-" I cut in between before it could create any problems. "Hey, Thomas where is she ??" He was just going to answer when someone else answered "I am right here." I scowled and turned as Jacob let another gasp Emma Ichnilatis, the most...how do I put this ?? The biggest bad girl in the world. Yeah, that may be correct and meaningful at the same time for the things she does with boys. She had tattoos all over her left hand. She wore jeans and a white sweatshirt.

She provocatively strutted to Jacob and came really close to him which made him cough and go pale. She touched his shoulders and muttered in his ears "I am Emma Ichnilatis Jacob." And retreated backward, looking at his lips, and gave a flying kiss as I coughed. She shot me a death look took her place. I coughed once again and introduced her. "So this is Emma Tchnilatis our fourth teammate. He nodded and his lip trembled slightly. "Well then, Jacob I guess we will show you our room," I muttered as we walked away.