Episode 1

Currently zhan was preparing for dinner and Zhou came and back hug him giving him sloppy kisses on his neck.

Honey stop your son is here now we are parents of adults at least have some patience warn zhan to keyu but keyu ignore him and bite on his neck near shoulder blades. 

Ahhh moan zhan siding towards Keyu facing him slide his hands in his sexy boyfriend. Keyu make him sit on the kitchen slab and starts giving wet kisses on his cheeks.

Zhan encircled his hands on his neck and hug him and speaks in very soothing voice baby it's not right here dinner is ready go and ask him to join I want to be his then he stops gestures towards room upstairs at least friend.

Do you feel old now zhan keyu makes fun of zhan . Zhan stare him in bewildered and shrugged you are old here.
They halt when they heard footsteps and throat clearing sound. They separate each other keyu help zhan to stand properly.

So he can not stand properly by his own. How much whipped you are. Do you even have shame said yibo in disgust. He starts walking towards the kitchen door.
Where are you going stay please, I have made so many dishes for tonight. Can you please join us on dinner table.

Yibo look at zhan then shift his gaze towards keyu, keyu nodes his head in pleads and yibo answer zhan in nodding too.

I feel so happy honey finally he agree Lough zhan for making happy environment and ease the awkwardness.

On the dining table

There’s Yibo’s hostility towards him still but he thinks that the man will warm up to him soon, Xiao Zhan is basically just a much older than him and he already handled much worse. Like, actual kids.

A thing that Xiao Zhan noticed is how broad Yibo is for someone his age— even if Xiao Zhan is a centimeter or two taller, if Yibo decides to cage him in then he could dwarf him in size. But! This is his sweet boyfriend’s step-son and he shouldn't really think of things like that. He should definitely stop To which he basically flops when he asks for keyu to pass him the salt and says  “Thank you, Daddy.”

Fumbling and blushing at the slip-up to which keyu just answers with a chuckle, staring right into Xiao Zhan’s round eyes.

“Nah, all’s good. I get that often.”

People call him Daddy?

That is so—

“I'm done.” Yibo says coolly, taking his plate and bringing it to the kitchen sink, making Xiao Zhan flush even more. That is just so embarrassing.
Xiao zhan decided to go over to his dad house but keyu denied. Keyu decided to go in his cabin besides there share room.

“Come on baobei , stay.” The taller man caresses the back of Xiao Zhan’s head while he sits down on the plush sheets of keyu’s bed, “Be good for me, yeah?”

It's so difficult to say no to that tone of voice really and Xiao Zhan wants to be a good boy. Boyfriend. Right, boyfriend, to keyu. He just pouts, letting keyu peck his lips, “Come back quick okay? You know I’ll miss you!”

Keyu just chuckles, brushing Xiao Zhan’s hair with his fingers and kissing the top of his head, “I will, baby, I’ll miss you too.”

Keyu is working in noise proof room very attentively while zhan was taking shower in their share room attached bathroom. He came outside with dripping hair and  black color sweater he forgot to bring his pajama and he do not wear a big size boxer he usually wore panties in his boyfriend house. He didn't notice the door is not locked and door is slightly open too.

He was pouring cream on his hand then suddenly his phone rang hello??

Hello baby I forgot to bring red color file can you please bring it in my mini office. It was hidden in my upper shelves of suits closet please.

Really keyu can't you be little reasonable I'm just next room of yours chuckle zhan.

Baby I'm missing you . Is it not enough reason question keyu from the other side of phone.

Yeah okay I will be there in a minute zhan cut the phone.
He was looking for file but suddenly scream ahhh there is big box besides the file fell over zhan feet in a second yibo was there.

What are you doing asked yibo

I'm sorry, gesture towards the box it's fell over on my foot cried zhan. He doesn't want to cry but tears shedding because of pain only.
Yibo came over the zhan place and hug him everything okay come here he clutch zhan both hands and princess carry him then he noticed how long, beautiful, smooth and white is zhan leg when he make him laid on the bed zhan sweater slightly left upward and he can see his small and sexy waist. Suddenly room temperature is hot and zhan blush like bride.

Thank you. Can you give this file to keyu. I am really very......

So this how you seduce my innocent daddy yibo snatched the file and left the room with loud thud on door this time he bang the door properly so that room can lock. 

Zhan received the message " Zhan the final line up of model are selected the event will be held on upcoming 15 days come over here in early morning ".

Now I really feel very old. Thank god at least this will ease the situation. Yes being busy is Good option.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please commets your review and vote. But I have question what do you think about yibo character??