you don't have to worry your maa is here

When zhan reached into the hospital he can't form a word he saw his mom is sitting out there one of the operation theatre. What is happening maa

A-zhan my dear son everything is okay... Hmm my son don't need to sacrifice anything for anybody hmmm. You have to find your happy ending not with keyu if I'm not with you that doesn't mean i don't love you . I... Your my only hope.. I want to see in the sky like a bird so high..free..happy.. The few sobbing sound with each word piercing zhan heart what is happening here. Trust me it's not easy to see your mom in tears every word is like a deep stabbed.

Why are you crying maa zhan couldn't believe he is the same zhan who claims he is in love with keyu now same zhan do not care about everything it only maa who is important.

He  saw bunch of cops there dragging his mother everything is so fast zhan have no explanation what is happening here one more time he blackout (you know he is like wei ying)

Zhan p.o.v
When I came back to my sense my mom was sitting there on a stool just besides my hospital beds.

Zhang there is something I want to share with you. Your didn't cheat us its keyu who killed him.

Flashback (Zhan's mom p.o.v)

Everything was shattered around the keyu office he was cursing like a mad man

Why why I have to wait everytime first yibo's grandparents left everything's  to yibo then your(zhan) disease father.

I was there for wedding preparations but when I heard he is cussing  to his son and you I stop but it was like a thunderstorms for me It was a pity for us we even can't give your father a proper cremation.

I barged in and he halt for a second but again starts laughing and cussing me.

He was looking like a maniac I asked him to how do you know about zhan paa.

He snorted i called him simple you were bad mom madam this is the reason I did it with him anybody who has bad intentions towards zhan  and why are you even shouting this is you who had misunderstanding with situations keyu jaws were clenching.

I felt very sad I've been tried to digest everything but he suddenly caught my neck tears are brimming out from my eyes it's felt very suffocating and while thinking what I've to do in this I saw a pointed pain then suddenly I found myself on floor for fighting for air and he was just laid by my side blood were oozing out from his eyes and one pain with stain of blood on my lap.

End of flashback

After saying it Zhan's mother has nothing to say and she left his room one police officer was waiting for her outside she was very calm officer ask her wrist to hand cuffed her she pushed back the officer one nurse was going out from there with the  necessity of operation on tray she saw it.

Yuyan grab one scissors from that tray and cut her neck the red blood pops out from her neck ,near by people try to pressed her neck with one hand but there is no use of it she already had smile on her face .
She was happy atleast she save her son life and breath last time and her eyes are open finally she tumble like a pale yellow leaf in autumn without life but had completed its cycle.

On the other hand everyone in chaos in one room the patient is taking long breathing even in the oxygen mask it's very hard to doctors to stabilized his breathing it's looks like that someone removes his oxygen mask deliberately. At last it is the last long breath for him God have given him many chance but he choose his own death long time ago.

Call one of the family member of these people  and do not tell anything until anybody come for the dead body.

One nurse said, it's very hard for Mr Xiao to lose his love and mother same time God give strength to him.

In another room, one man just had nightmare he  saw a white narrow path and a beautiful lady sitting beside a lake. After coming near he can saw the woman face it was his mother.

Hye baby come here you have to live happy life baby mom have to go. Don't cry anymore these are just few hurdles have to come out as warriors.

You are mama pride.

Ha?? Mom what are you saying come let's go you have to rest but when he touch her hand they have no life they are cold like ice.

Mom what ??are you feeling cold come with me .

But this time a white light comes behind her and she turns around and vanished in the form of butterflies.

Zhan leave everything behind forgive your past and move ahead you have a beautiful life ahead echoed in that placed.

Zhan's eyes open with panic