Episode 5 (trapped)

Keyu was the one who is peeping in his own room like a theif. His step son is sleeping with his boyfriend love of his life on his shared bedroom on his bed where they spent many nights together while cuddling. He can't handle his throbbing pain in his heart what can he do now. No wonder people say never believe in anyone. Don't left two young people in same house alone. He put a hand on his mouth and make muffled cry. He leaving the stairs with wobbling legs at last he needs to support his body and he was leaving the place by placing one hand on wall. He has no idea why it's happening with him. His two dears.. Why they involved in this mess.

At last he reach to his car and flew away in maximum speed after standing an abandon place of highway. His legs loss all of his strength and he starts cry..
He was making fist he clutch his heart and just want to remove it where zhan live always. He fist his hair in frustration and cry.. Until a call came to him.

On call it was zhan's mom

Keyu:- hello mom , good afternoon.

Yu yan:- Mr Zhou you were living with my zhan without marry I want you to Marry him very soon

Yu yan:- Mr Zhou you were living with my zhan without marry I want you to Marry him very soon. I am single mom I don't want people will blame him or accused him.

Claim him as you're wife and give him Bride money before marriage scolded  yu yan to keyu.

Somewhere two people are sleeping in each other embrace without realizing something went wrong behind their back. They are not aware of upcoming complications. They even don't want to know they just want to feel each other whether it's wrong or right, true or false, black and white. They can face anything if they are together. They have smile on their face. A smile only love can give you. The warmth of love it is what.. Yes this is the thing everyone wants to have but no one is bold as they are. People usually realize their lovers presence after they wedded to others.

Zhan's unconscious mind has so much thing but a ring on a phone woke him up...

He doesn't want to leave this warmth who is embracing him from his chest touching his back but he has no choice.

Wei.. Maa why are you calling me so early snorting zhan..

Come here you little one, I have to decided something for you commanded yu yan.

Zhan giggle okay momma.. I.... Ammmmm comiiing.... Smirk zhan he knows other person must be smiling. He cut the call and shrug his shoulder sometimes it's hard to predict mummy.

He arrived at his mother house in 1 hrs he went there limply.... That fucking Wang. I eave can't walk now he blabbing continuously even people in neighborhood thinking he got mad somehow.

What is he thinking he can tame the rabbit. Hahaha he smirk evilly but rabbit is free now. He cussing yibo and rang the bell...

When open flung open he want to hide somewhere this is not a person he expected... His eyes wide open with O shape.. He was trying to form a word but the shame on his visible which is not allow anything to coming out... He was sweating... His heart is beating speedy. He was sweating profusely.

His fear came across

His fear came across.. At last he heard goodnoon Zhou.

Keyu smirk you forgot to add baby darling anyway come in.. He made his way in living room... You look handsome keyu.. Like always.. How long have you been here baby.. Zhan completed his sentence while fidgeting his finger and biting his lips..

Are you trying to bore a hole in floor baby at this moment zhan came back from the abyss..

I was thinking something, anyway how was your trip????

Zhan come here in kitchen help me bunny..

Ha??! Zhan starts panicking after hearing yu yan calling l... Have to... Go.. Keyu.. Would I??

Keyu nods ... He was looking at zhan with glistening it was looking like something very important is slipping zhan...

The time moves fast now they are sitting in their car.

They don't have words to talk it's first time when keyu feel so much silent with zhan.. May be it's was a silent of before storm came...

After thinking for a while when they got near their front gate...

I can feel you have changed... Tell me zhan am I not enough for you???

Zhan who was looking for keys stuck on the floor he was feeling something churning inside his stomach.. No doubt the guilty feeling overcome his fear.

We are getting married in one weeks just clear up whatever you have with other person... Scoff keyu..

Keyu grabbed zhan waist tightly very securily atleast other person thinking but for zhan this is the feeling of suffocation.. There must be visible bruises imprinted.. Keyu nibble zhan ear and bite harshly..Go and change come with me we have to do many arrangements baby.. You know what I have no patients... You know na... He throwing zhan to floor.. Do you feel I am harsh or what else expecting from me..

I still love you zhan and I expect same from you..

At night keyu didn't come and this was the relief for zhan he was sleeping in deep slumber but someone hovered on him..

When he felt someone nuzzling on his neck he arch his back more.. May be this is the last time when he felt the smell of sandals engulfed the Peach bloosom.. When a heavy rainy cloud embrace the desert like him.

He snuggle in him but no no this is not him this smell is exactly like him but not this body is not him.. Why it's feel like keyu..

He felt something very uneasy in his heart a hand slipping inside his boxer and pressing his cheeks aside of his hole..

Get off... Two Strong hands pinning him on the bed headboard.. He grunt it is the feeling of vulnerability... No no keyu no this is rape he want to see but a black cloth is covering him..

Keyu hissed ohhh you know it's me.. Did you recognize me so easily... Or you can feel him..

It's not like you are a virgin widow zhan you are a whore of mine and a toy for yibo... He bites on zhan collarbone..

You tastes so delicious zhan.. Too bad for realization.. But you are whole mine now..

Leave me baby... You hurting me... We are gonna be married soon.. Why so hurry zhan pleading to keyu. A little noise of sobbing was playing in the room but keyu starts thrusting his finger fingers in zhan mouth mercifully his slightly ajar mouth and teary glistening eyes made him so arose...

Suddenly zhan phone starts ringing..
dad open the door.. Open the damnit.. Why are you sending me abroad now... Are you okay .. Dad????
-------------------

Finally I'm here... No proof reading guys please tell me your opinion I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you though it's a quite boring. Please comment and vote. 🥰🥰🥰🥰