Episode 4 (Guilty Pleasure)

Next day when zhan open his eyes from his deep slumber he scoff I have to leave this bed early before everything sold out.

He just grab his phone from blanket and left the bed leisurely. He has habit to fold his blanket and made his bed neatly whenever he left his bed after waking up.

He knocked on yibo door before leaving for Christmas shopping.. Yibo are you awake. He just tapped one more and room door flying open.

Zhan stand there little surprise mouth slightly open eyes wide open yibo love this expression of zhan grin he smirk happily again are you coming soon to be mummy??

They spent whole the morning to till noon time standing in a que of sweet shop. Zhan already ordered remaining things but he really want sweets and his red velvet cake from this shop.

Why are we standing in this que?? I don't get it we can ask someone or order the delivery but why we are here yibo complain he looking over and over again to starts to end of the line he roll his eyes again again in irritation.

Zhan giggle don't be grumpy yibo he extends his right hand pressed his one thumb on his cheek rubbed his cheek with his thumb on his chubby cheek.

Yibo felt sudden electric execution where zhan touch him he shudder I am not...

Zhan saw yibo change of behavior he felt pang in his heart but he retreat his hand and form a thin layer of smile the excitement was gone in his eyes now I love to come here when I was very young my dad and me love to eat these sweets on Christmas. We came here always on Christmas then my dad is gone and my mom doesn't like this place. May be this place reminds her broken marriage.

He chuckle and nods but you know what it's worth it to wait honey..

Yibo felt like birds are chirping and sing whenever zhan talk. He loves his sweet talking. May be he is whipped. The words those are coming out from his zhan like flowers to him.

They arrived at home nearly 3 o'clock zhan was very tired but he wants to prepare their meals and cake before Christmas night.

He left for kitchen and bake Christmas traditional cake. He also bake some muffins and cookies. It's almost 7:30 pm when he decided to prepare something light for dinner..

To yibo

Yibo I'm making Fried rice and soup for dinner is it okay do you want to eat anything else?? 😥😥😥

From zhan

To zhan

Whatever you cook I love to eat. 😘😘😘😘

From yibo

At 9 pm they both ate silently and retarded to bed.

12 pm at Christmas night.

Knock knock

Zhan eyes flutter open after hearing sound of door thumping.. He wear his pajama and took one revolver and head towards door in pin drop silent.

He open the door and left amused his soul just left his body after sometimes he shudder what are you doing boy?? Here in front of my room.

There is snowing outside do you want to come with me for long drive we can ski together.

Ahh it's late outside yibo..

Merry Christmas zhan. I want to spend whole my Christmas with you. Are you afraid of night. I am your knight I can protect you scoff yibo.

Yeah yeah just go in your room and wear something thick I also coming after wearing proper clothes. No go wait for me at the garage whisper yell zhan.