Episode 0

Tring tring.....

First person received call :- Hello... Yes mom they will arrive soon.

Second person who called:-
Have you been known of each other

First person who received call :- Nopes
Mom I wonder how he looks may be same as his handsome.

Zhan how old your step son ?? If he doesn't understand your love what will be you going to do son??

Zhan :- Madan yu yan, I can feel you that why I love you mom but don't worry. He is 22 but it's good at least he is mature.

Yu yan :- Zhan I'm a mother I have rights for getting worry but my sweet bunny your boyfriend is only 35 how can his step son is 22.

Zhan :- Maaaaaa, my love his ex wife was 39 and he is 25 When they get married in max cancer and heart hospital he told to me yibo was 12 at that time his father left his mother whan she got pregnant and never come. She was unmarried and you know keyu he is so humble and kind. Her last wish was getting married and for getting his son maternal inheritance she had to get married so, keyu just help her.

Yu yan :- yeah your keyu is nicest and most handsome guy still zhan be aware okay bunny. I have to go son call you later.

Zhan :- No come here mom I want you only not your call see ya later love you bye bye.

Call ended

Inside the big living room
What is the time. I think they required more time no problem mummbling zhan and dozed off on the couch.

Thud.. Ohh sorry are you awake now?? Zhan meet my son zhan Wang yibo inquired zhan to pointing his hand towards a young man.

Zhan gaze shifting from his handsome boyfriend to yibo the boy has long brown hair . Tall, pale white skin looks more sexy in white and black pair of polo shirt and jeans he has skate board in his left hand.

Hello yibo I'm your father boy.. Someone cut him middle and announced him as whore .
Excuse me I'm your father boyfriend not w... Zhan pause and look at his boyfriend in pleading stare.

Son zhan is your soon to be mummy remind it now whisper yell keyu.

But whore is whore.... Now excuse me.