Episode 4 (No Regret)

When zhan woke up its almost noon. He was opening his eyes very peacefully but sudden warm touch on his waist make him flutter open.

Ohh no no it's can't be he sigh feel disappoint but for whom want reason couldn't find a one he is already in mid 20s . He can sleep with anybody but why his soon to be step son.

He sigh again...

I should... Not... Drink... Hmmmm sigh again.

Why are you sighing in early morning yibo asked in irritated voice now you felt ashamed of??! Ha?? Zhan??

The last night you were asking for more...

Sighing under me...

Moaning like a slut..

Grunting like a beast whore???

Why are you holding remorse now..

I. Mm.. Mm.. A lump was stuck in zhan throat he felt his chest getting heavy with each word.. He sigh for umpteenth times..

He took almost 10 minutes for sighing and forming correct beads of word at least which can conveys his feelings..

He shaking his head in denial. I am sorry for the cause whatever was happened in last... I mean yibo I have No Regret for at least now zhan's chuckle..

Can you please princess carry me.. I have back ache.. Yibo is looking in his eyes trying to find out the truth but zhan nods with a beautiful smile.. The smile is for him not for his dad..

He hold zhan's one hand and placed on his neck and put his one hand on zhan ass.. Zhan feel a new wave of sensation by his hand now but it's not time for it..

But unknown to his mind he moan he fucking moan nhhhmm..

Yibo had hold his breath for sudden attck....

Do to.. You..
Your ass wants my attention zhan scoff yibo... He bite his lower ear mole and in return gift a lewd sound echoes in room.

No no this is not time I want to go for church and playing with kids... Said zhan

We are going zhan to church and Christmas date do you like it...

I love it...

Yibo sends zhan to bathroom and then he noticed he was in his dad pants and zhan was in his dad shirt. They have wore same night suit but one was in lower and one was in upper cloth.

They were sitting on the bench near the God it took almost 2 hours for their chance to pray God

Zhan is intervened his both hands and clutching them together. He vow little bit his hand in front of Jesus.

I just want everything will be fine.. I like yibo but he is.. You know what I meant I was liking keyu too.. I was confused but not now but God whatever is gonna happen please don't involved in any misery for yibo.. God I want you to bless him I know he is not gonna pray but at least bless him for his hard work. I anything is wrong than that wrong is me punish me not him... Zhan mumble with his eyes closed.