Episode 3 (little, few but happy moment)

From keyu
I'm coming zhan meet me at gate in 10 min.

Zhan see the message and sigh he get up and starts coming outside. He met his staff one last time instruct then staff greet him night and he replied in polite manner.

He saw outside from the one window one cotton ball is pouring from the upside it's must be snow he murmur and smile.

He came outside from the gate extended his one hand a cotton ball sits very diligently in his palm

He came outside from the gate extended his one hand a cotton ball sits very diligently in his palm. He mouthed snow.... Flakes...
First snow. ... First love.... First memory..

He startled when one pair of hands snuggle him they tightened his waist after realising the owner of hands a thin line of smile appear on zhan face

He startled when one pair of hands snuggle him they tightened his waist after realising the owner of hands a thin line of smile appear on zhan face. He shift his neck towards one side and man with rimless glasses set his handsome face on the crock of his neck.

You came keyu..

Hmmm you shine more in these crystal flakes sweetheart...

Zhan beaming with beautiful smile.. Yeah but sky is pouring heaven cotton..

My love is looking more heavenly.. Keyu answered.

I love you zhan he circle his hands on zhan's shoulder sniffs his lavender with orange flavor smell and turn him to facing him.. They both are smile head touch to each other.

Achooo.... Achooo zhan starts Sneeze his nose is running.. He rubbed his nose. Oppps sorry..

Out of the blue blabber keyu and they both burst in loud lough..

I noticed you didn't wear anything thick.. Why zhan baby..
Zhan pout I forgot plus the weather was fine from morning..

Come hop in car zhan keyu orders zhan nods and smile I am in.

They don't know somewhere someone is watching them with detest but his eyes show different kind of feeling which he also could not comprehend.

Inside the car keyu was drive zhan was blabbering nonsense and he stunned with sudden sound of Achoo. ... Ach.... Chooo...