Episode 6 ( love in worst situation)

In the evening when yibo was busy with his manager in her office,
He received a text on a phone where all the details of his flight were written.

He can't understand why his father want him to leave country in such a short time and study he has no interest in student life anymore.

He was trying to call his dad but call never reached its destination at last he decided to go to their home soon.

But when he arrived he can hear the whimpering of someone upstairs.. As he was taking steps near the voice. He now can comprehend this voice.. It's a voice of his beloved. But why he sounds like this.. He want to return to his room but he also feel very desperate to barge in the room. So he decided to call zhan.. But call got unanswered then he heard one more sound is it his dad.. That means dad knows everything. But how??

Without thinking twice he starts banging the door. He heard sound of click and there is his dad standing face to face him.

Dad I don't want to go Germany and I don't want to study further..

Keyu scoff really son?? His amuse expression giving fast heartbeat to yibo but he was trying to peeking in their room to see whether everything okay or not. But keyu close the door with bang and come more near to yibo he smirk son your father know better to anybody I know what you have to do or not. This course is good for you and Mr. Wang is waiting for you in Germany. You now go and sleep we will going to talk about it after morning breakfast.

Mr. Wang is the only person whom yibo love and respect with full of heart. He loved his mother and Mr Wang is yibo grandfather and his mother dad. They left everything to Mr Zhou before transferring in Germany how ever yibo can claim 70% of shares once he 25.

Zhou left the place, yibo can hear his car honk faded. He sigh and look over to the zhan situation as he consider zhan was hiding his head his full body inside the duvet.

He decided to comfort him.. Zhan how are you feeling.. ?? Are you okay honey.. He asked

Go away leave me at least I'm going to be your step mother upcoming Sunday.. I don't want anybody zhan shouts with his lung out..

Yibo feel dejected he wants to shout back but he doesn't he can't if he was in the same situation.. What he will going to do?? Are the thoughts.. Wondering why he has become like this.

Zhan is such a magic he is spellbound this is first time his anger not overcome his sanity

Zhan fall asleep after half and 1 hours at least not now there is no father and son duo they both are such a pain in his ass.

When zhan came in the kitchen for making breakfast he realised something offbeat.. No one is there in early hours he look upon the wall clock no it's not early as he thinks it's 9 o'clock in the morning but this morning is not usual his train of thoughts abrupt when he see yibo is coming down stairs with a luggage bag.