Chapter Seventeen

Hello and welcome, to E!

I'm Talia and I'll be your guide to all things in the life of celebrities tonight. Let's get started.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker, do they have a real love? Or will Kourtney's bond with Scott get in the way? Based off of all the things Travis and Kourtney are posting and what they've said, the couple appears to have something real.

Kim and Kanye have officially settled on a custody agreement of their four children in their divorce, and they both agreed, they have a lot of work cutout for them.

Jensen Ackles began filming with The Boys today and lots of rumors have already started. More on that to come later tonight.

And the headline of the month. New rockstar sensation, Raphael recently posted a beautiful post for his now one year old daughter, Sloane Hamato. Posting a picture of him and his daughter on the Frozen bounce house they had at her elegant birthday party, the one year old was in an exact replica of Elsa's dress from Frozen two, jumping with her father on the bounce house. The caption read.

Butterbean, you are truly a blessing to me and your mother both. You have kept us on our toes for a whole year and look at you! You're walking, talking and you get smarter and prettier as everyday passes. I am so blessed to be your Daddy. Forever my baby girl.

Happy one year, and here's to many more.

Raphael was recently in an interview with Woodstock talking about raising a child at twenty years old, and releasing a new album. Just the Beginning will hit all music streaming platforms May Twenty Fifth. Releasing his first song off the album, a cover of Led Zeppelin's Simple Man three days ago.

"Just the Beginning is a bunch of songs I found in old notebooks from when I was a teen and some new ones I wrote after graduating or after moving to LA."

"What's it like to know that when your album comes out, you're going to have to leave your daughter and wife?"

"It bothers me a great deal 'cause those two women, they're my life, my world. They're the reason I'm out here, doing what I'm doing and I owe them for all the motivation for my songs, some are from my past and some are about other things but the majority are about them. So leaving them for the first few times, that's definitely gonna hurt."

Raphael continued to say that Just the Beginning will be a deeper album and he knows that they will get lighter as the years go on.

We're going to take a short commercial break, but we'll be back with more information on Jensen Ackles and 'The Boys'.

Michelangelo shut the TV off, his smile beaming. His brother was now considered a 'rockstar sensation'. He smiled and pranced to his room and grabbed his phone off the charger, it was May twenty third, the album was out in two days and he had intentions on being the first buy. Donnie walked in the front door with the mail in hand. He separated everything neatly on the table, bills in one pile, spam in another. Until a letter for him came. He looked at the top corner of the envelope and saw that it was from Harvard.

His breath caught in his throat and opened the letter. Closing his eyes as he flipped it over and began to read it.

Donatello Hamato

665 E 24th Street

April 21, 2021

Dear Mr. Hamato,

I am delighted to inform you that the Committee of Admissions and Financial Aid has offered you a place in Harvard for the Class of 2025.

He stopped. He read it again.