Chapter 10

Re-cap

I looked up to see her walking down the stairs. I smiled. But then I saw Jai and they were holding hands..
Fuck it!
i dropped the flowers and walked back to my car and drove off, as far away from her as possible.
I knew something like this was gonna happen I fucking knew it.

---------
Ariana's POV

We have finally landed, Jai had just woken up so he was a bit dizzy so I helped him up and was now holding his hand to help guide him out and safely out of the plane. Once we touched land I let go since he was now fine.
"My, Who's beautiful roses are those?" Nonna asked pointing down at two lovely rose bouquets that were on the pavement.
I kneeled down and reached towards them, they had a card in each. One said 'to Nonna' the other 'to ariana'.
I then checked my phone and saw I had an unread message from Justin:

'Ariana, I heard you were coming back just a few minutes ago. I don't understand why you never answered my calls or texts but I'm glad to hear you're okay and back. I'm going
To hurry to catch your plane landing. Miss u -justin'

"They're ours..from Justin." I replied. I don't know why I felt like I had betrayed him, it's not like we are dating for real but there's this feeling I can't explain, my tummy feels so weird, haven't felt like this in a while...

Justin's POV

I'm such a fucking idiot, I know me and ari aren't dating but what the fu.ck Jai? Back on tour she was heartbroken because of him, she wouldn't even eat because of the breakup. just seeing them getting out of the plane-holding hands makes me want to punch something. I drove off to the desert, where no one could bother me. Better yet find me, its where I usually go when I'm pissed or upset.

I checked my phone before I decided to turn it off I had a new message from ariana. I couldn't not open it so I clicked on it:

'Justin, we need to talk. Meet me at my place at 8? -Ariana'

She either knows or doesn't know I witnessed her and Jai holding hands and wants to talk about her being MIA for months.

Ariana's POV

I was currently waiting for Jai with nonna at our table to order lunch. Jai went to go to the restroom but either he's having some trouble or isn't there to use it at all.
"So darling, did Justin reply back to you?" Nonna asked
i sighed "not yet but I'm sure he saw it."
"Hm, I know this seems so sudden to ask but I'm sure enough time has passed and I really want to talk about this-"
"What is it Nonna?" I asked her
"I can't make sense of it, but you said when my daughter- your mother passed that she said it was 'the Twins' do you know what she meant by that?"
Huh i thought to myself i haven't really thought of that, it does seem strange.
"No Nonna, but it does seem quite weird..."
"Yes, I guess I'd have to do some research about what she meant. Might give us a clue to know what she meant by that."
Our attention was immediately turned towards Jai who was now in an argument with one of the valet drivers.
"Clearly you're crazy if you think that!" Jai yelled at the petite man
"I swear I saw you that night of the accident..there was two of you!" The man said.

"Crazy American, you need to get your eyes checked." Jai said and came walking towards our table.

"Everything alright?" Nonna asked
"Yeah, just some guy claims he saw me and Luke at some accident."

'It was the twins'

My heart began beating faster than usual, my hands started getting sweaty, my mouth went dry.

"What accident?" I asked

"I don't know, a car crash?"

Then the room suddenly went black....

------

Literally haven't posted in so long, I should really post often now.
Anyways, I'm currently doing everything I can to not do homework (which I had a week to do) so you might see an update again tonight or this week.
Hope you guys liked it, I know it sucks but eh :/