Chapter 14

( A/n YAAAY EXTRAAAAA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU DOWN BELOWWW )

Re-Cap from previous chapter

...he was right, I can't disagree because I know it's true. I just wish I hadn't had slept with him, maybe this wouldn't be happening maybe I wouldn't be in this situation right before the day of my concert. I have to tell Justin.

Ariana's POV

Today is the day a special guest Performs at my concert tonight. I must admit I was rather nervous than excited. I mean it's a special guest and I have no idea who the hell this person is. For all I know it could be tupac risen from the dead to let the world know about his new mixtape who knows.

Knock knock knock

"Ariana you ready?" Asked my stage manager

"Oh yeah I'll be right there!" I replied

I was currently in my dressing room putting on some sweats and a loose tshirt for rehearsal. Knowing I'd have to perform in heels Later on today I decided to put on some comfortable shoes so my feet won't be sore by tonight. After I finished changing I exited and went down the long hall to the stage.

Tonight's going to be different i said to myself you're in your home state, let's show them how much you missed it here by performing a spectacular performance.

I smiled and ran towards the stage, I was greated by my incredible backup dancers and choreographer/long time friends isaac.

"Heeey! There she is"

"What took you so long"

"Still wondering about who the special guest is??" They asked

"Yes and it's killing me! But just a few more hours and I'll know."

"Yeah and if you don't rehearse the choreography...then, in a few hours you all won't dance correctly my fabulous routine I put together." Said Isaac

"That Sass...I love it, lets do it!" I said as we all got into our positions.

Tonight's going to be unforgettable, Ariana's back, Florida.

Few hours later

"Alright perfect rehearsal everyone! Now go on and rest you have a concert to be fully energized for," Isaac yelled from the front of the stage "formation!"

We all got in a huddle and put our hands in the middle-this is something we do after a great performance...and a bad one but oh well.

"One...two...HONEYMOON TOUR!!" We all yelled as we lifted our hands away.

Strangely just like every rehearsal we were all balls of energy, we sprinted towards my black Cadillac SUV
(A/n I dunno anything about cars or SUVs so bare with me 😂) and got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked my dancers

Scott and Brian who were in the front looked back and smiled

"Oh no" everyone including me groaned except the twins.

"Whaaaat?" Asked Bri.