Chapter 9

A/n so my school district went into lockdown for 4 hours. There was a man with a riffle gun that was at about a mile away from my school. 😱 scary stuff guys but thankfully no one was hurt! As promised here's today's chapter (:
-----

Justin's POV

"Hey scooter wassup?"
Scooter had called me earlier asking to meet up at a cafe in la.
"How are you doing kid?"
"I could be better..." I replied "I still have no word from Ari."
"Oh well that's what I'm here to talk about with you." He said
My heart then began beating faster
"Where is she? Is she okay?"
"Justin calm down."
"Don't fucking tell me to calm down There has been no word from Ariana in a month and you expect me to stay calm!!?"
"She's okay, actually. She's taking the next plan here to LA."
"Sorry I-"
"No worries I understand I just thought you'd like to know in case you want to go to the airport."
"Thanks scooter see you later."
I left the cafe and went to the nearest flower boutique and picked up two rose bouquets. I then drove as fast as I could to the airport hoping I wasn't too late to see her. Even though we are not dating for real, I hope she hasn't found someone new...

Ariana's POV

"Attention all passengers, we will be landing in 30 min. Thank you."

Thank god

I had just woken up from my 8 hour sleep.
I felt someone holding my hand and turned to see it was Jai. I slightly smiled at the thought of back when we were dating, he would always hold my hand when we'd fly on a plane. He's scared that someday the plane would fall and he'd lose me so he'd hold my hand to know I was safe.
I couldn't help myself but tear up a bit at the sight of him, he's just perfect. He looks adorable in his sleep. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder, waiting.

I wonder what Justin is up to...

Justin's POV

I was waiting at the airport trying to hide away from my amazing yet crazy fans and of course paparazzi. right now my main focus is Ariana. I was finally going to see her. I stood outside where her private jet should be landing with the two rose bouquets in each hand. I managed to dress nice in a dark blue Tshirt with a black blazer on top and some dark jeans. My hair was in its usual quiff style. I stood there for about 10 minutes and then finally it arrived.
Fuck my hands started getting sweaty, I was so fucking nervous I can't remember the last time I was like this. What was I even gonna say?

I looked up to see her walking down the stairs. I smiled. But then I saw Jai and they were holding hands..

Fuck it!

i dropped the flowers and walked back to my car and drove off, as far away from her as possible.

I knew something like this was gonna happen I fucking knew it.
----
Short! With a Bit of a cliff hanger there :P

did you guys enjoy this chapter??
Hope yall did (: if you have any good ideas for the next chapter please don't hesitate to tell me maybe I'll include your idea and give you credit 😱 have a goodnight/morning/day 😊💕