Chapter 15

RE-CAP from previous chapter

JUSTINS POV
Ariana came up to me with teary eyes and said "we need to talk"

Instantly my mind went crazy, this is never good.

I got more worried since this was the first in few months we see eachother and she wanted to talk about something. And suddenly I felt as if my heart stopped. She knows.

Ariana's POV
Just go out and say it. I told myself it's better he finds out from you than someone else. You trust him and he trusts you; that's how relationships work..right? Right.
My head was all over the place, my heart was racing, palms were sweaty just do it Ariana
Tears were beginning to form and I did my best to hold those back.
My makeup is on fleek today I better not start fucki.ng bawling.
As I got to Justin he smiled at me until we made eye contact... right then I said, "we need to talk."
His face immediately went white.
White...
I've known him long enough to know what that signifies, he's hiding something from me.
He hesitated for a moment before saying, "uh...what's up?"
"Can we go somewhere private first?" I said as my stage crew were putting the equipment away not many feet away from where we were standing.
"Yeah, I parked out back we can go back to the hotel?"
"Okay let's go." I said.
We walked out through the back exit and got in his vehicle.
-
Justin's POV
The car ride was silent.
I must admit: I was fu.cking nervous.
I took a brief glance at Ariana to see her looking outside the passenger window. My hands tensed up around the steering wheel that you were able to see my arm veins pop out. I prayed everything turned out okay, I didn't want to lose her. I don't know what the f.uck I'd do without her but she doesn't deserve me not after what I have done.

Ariana's POV
As we pulled up to the hotel, Justin tossed the keys over to the valet guy and we began walking inside. We kept a short distance between each other as we walked up the steps to the hotel entrance. I have no idea how I'm going to approach him with this terrible sin I have committed. Or is it a sin? Am I even religious? I don't know. I can't even think straight.

"You okay?" He asked
"U-um yes I am." I replied
"Hm..okay you just look kinda green...you sure you're feeling okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
We were now inside his hotel room, I sat at the edge of his bed whilst he sat across from me on his desk chair.

"So..." He began "what's up?"
"You can't hide it forever, tell me what you're keeping away from me." I blurted
Shit, nice going Ariana
"w-what?"
I began it, Might as well get this over with
"You can't lie to me, I know you're hiding something so tell me now."
"Um okay... I thought you were going to tell me something but a-alright...ahem...so we both haven't seen each other in a while and well I uh..."

"Yeah?"

He sighed. "Before I begin I just want you to know that I love you with all my fu.cking heart and I don't ever want to lose you."

No don't say that to me.. I said to myself thinking back to the main reason i wanted to speak to him

"I...might've uh hooked up with Hailey..." He said covering his face with his hands...

End of chapter