Chapter 5

"Hi" I said

"Hey- damn you look, beautiful." He said smiling

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I replied blushing.

"Thanks, I try," he said with a smirk "ready to go?"

"Yep" I replied kinda nervous

"Alright, let's go" he led me to the car and opened my door for me.

"Thank you"

"Mhm" he then went to his side and we began driving to a restaurant. Halfway through the ride and we already had the paps on our tail, following us to our destination.

"Fuck" I heard justin say

I looked at him and noticed he did something different.

He shaved.

He looked handsome...like always

I truly hope this works.

I then took a picture of my dress with my white hand bag.

I posted it on Instagram and twitter and recieved replies such as

"OMG! That dress looks so sexy!!"

"Good girl gone bad!!((; aha jk"

I laughed at the responses, I put my phone away and few minutes later arrived at our destination.

"We're here, so keep your head down and stay close to me okay babe?"

"Okay.."

He was the first to get out and he quickly made his way to my side and held me close to him as we made our way to the restaurant.

We were at cicada. We made our way to the entrance and justin gave a valet person the keys to his ride for it to be parked.

The paparazzi was on our tails yelling at us;

"Hey justin! What happened to Selena?"

"Ariana don't get influenced by Justin to smoke!"

"Ariana you slut!"

And etc etc etc!

I felt justin tense up at the last comment but I told him it was okay, although that didn't seem to change him being tensed er pissed.

It really pissed me off too because they don't know Justin well enough for them to judge him, they shouldn't judge him at all.

"Finally" justin said as he let out a sigh of relief as we were already inside.

"Hi, how may I help you?" Said a petite lady that seems to be in her mid 30s

"Um I have a reservation, under the name bieber."

"Alright...ah, yes here we go. Follow me please."

We followed her to a table on the 2nd floor outside to the patio.

"Here's your table, and the menus," she handed us both menus. "My name is marrissa and I will be attending you guys tonight, would you like a beverage?"

"I'll take an iced water, please." I said

"Make that two." Justin replied

"Alright, I will be back with your drinks." And with that she left

I was very impressed at where we were there was fresh flowers everywhere, there was a section where it looked like it was an Italian garden it was-

"Beautiful isn't it?" Justin said

"Yes, very"

"I didn't know where to take you out..so uh I heard you were Italian so I found out about this place. Hope you like it.." He said

"Like it? I love it, I've never been anywhere like this before."

"Really?"

"Yeah! It's something different." I said smiling

"Good" he smiled back

Marrissa came and gave us our waters and took our orders. She came back minutes later with our food.

-1 hour later-

We were finished with our food and were now on our way to my home.

We encountered paparazzi on the way. With the usual remarks "justin I thought you were gay" "justin why are you with that anorexic chick?" "Are you guys dating?" Etc etc. I had to pull Justin back from him wanting to punch them, I found it cute how he's protective. Boyfriend material was what popped in my mind...

"Now I've been looking for someone

Trying to find the right boy to wear on my arm

I must admit it

You simply fit it

You were like a cut above the rest that's why you're winning. (hey)

And every night when

I close my eyes

I can see you

My perfect type

And I never really thought my dreams would come true

Until I laid eyes on you

cause you know you are

Boyfriend material, boyfriend material,

That's what you're made of,

It's written on your label

Boyfriend material,

m-m-material

Want everyone to know you're my

boyfriend material, boyfriend material boy.

Boyfriend material

m-m-material oh, oh

Want everyone to know..."

Justin's POV

We were now on our way to Ariana's house. The paparazzi was being a huge pain in the ass like usual. I couldn't believe how they talked to ariana like that. Pissed me the fuck off that I was about to rip their fucking heads off. Ariana though stopped me calmed me down.

The car ride was silent until I heard singing from beside me

"Want everyone to know you're my

boyfriend material, boyfriend material boy.

Boyfriend material

m-m-material oh, oh

Want everyone to know..."

She sounds so beautiful.. I stared at her; admiring her beauty. She turned to me and our eyes locked for a few seconds. I saw a tear drop fall on her cheek and I quickly wiped her tear away..

----------------

So sorry for not updating! Thank you for voting for the previous chapter!

I realize this chapter sucks but bare with me Haha!

I recently started high school so I'm busy more than ever but I will try my best to update!

Can this get

4+ votes??