Chapter 8

A/N hey guys! Just wanted to apologize for being MIA but happy New Years! Wow I'm so late lol anyway I can't sleep so I hope you guys enjoy this super short chapter!
Make sure to follow and vote! 💕
--------------
Justin's POV

It's been a month since Joan's death.
A month since I've seen Ariana.
A Month since I've talked to Ariana.
And a month that i haven't heard from Ariana.
Not even the media has heard or seen Ariana.

Flashback
"Justin." Ariana said
"Yeah?"
"I need time to recover from my mothers death, she just passed away today and Im going to be going with nonna, I'm going to be leaving tonight for New York" she said as she hugged me. "Thank you for being here with me, I'll call or text when I can okay?"
"...okay, be safe. Text me when you Land in NY please."
And with that Ariana had left the hospital.

End of flashback

She never called, never texted. Only to say she landed safely in New York but that was it. I got worried and I still am. My calls go straight to voicemail, I've Dmed her on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Etc and no reply. Even her fans are worrying. It isn't normal for her to not say anything. But then again her mom passed away...

The paparazzi have been on my ass the past month asking me about Ariana and if I "scared her off" or "ran over her while speeding" paparazzi can be stupid as fuck like why would I even run over her ugh
I haven't accomplished as much as I had wanted to my mind was focused on Ariana and my phone. Everyday for the past month id keep checking my phone hoping that someday she'd call me. I had people telling me to give up on her that she isn't coming but my gut kept telling me to wait for her.

Ariana's POV

It's been a month since my moms death and a month since I've talked to anyone but nonna and Frankie. After I arrived to New York me and nonna then went to Melbourne, Australia far away from everyone we knew. I felt bad for not texting Justin but I didn't want to talk to anyone I just wanted to be with nonna so I turned off my phone for a month. But today, that was going to change because I'm going back to LA, back to my life. I'm not going to lie it's been tough, trying to handle knowing my mothers dead..but she was with grandpa, she was in paradise.

"Darling, let's go jai's here." Said Nonna
"Oh right coming!" I said
We left our beach house and got inside jai's car.
"Hey babe." He said with a smirk
"Hello Jai.." I said quite annoyed
-----
A/n Short! But no worries I'll post the next chapter tomorrow (: I promise!!!