Chapter 2

I was up to do stuff for publicity but this...I already had an idea of how it would be. Kind of like with Nathan...how I fell in love thinking he'd be in love with me too..no.
"You both know I don't like repeating myself, I said you both have to date."
"But..why?" I asked.
--
Justin's POV
"But...why?" I turned to Ariana.
Damn she's beautiful, she is my best friend. Shes different than most girls I know. She looked at me and smiled. I blushed and turned away. Am I blushing? Shit.
I then turned to scooter who was now talking.
"It's something management decided. The majority of your fans really like the idea of you both dating. They've made their decision and it is part of your contract. I wish I could do something but I can't.they are my boss."
"Alright," I said "is that all we have to do?"
"Yes, and also make your relationship public. For example go out on dates and take pictures with each other- make it obvious you guys are dating so people know. Gotta run, good luck kids" and with that scooter left.
I turned to face Ariana who was now on the verge of tears.
"Hey no don't cry." I said and hugged her. "I'm not that bad" I chuckled. And I swear I heard her giggle.
"It's not that," she said.
I wiped away her tears.
"Then what is it?"
"I haven't spent as much time with my family and I'm really starting to miss it.. The home cooked meals, hugs and kisses, and the family reunions."
"Yeah..I miss that too. But hey, we get to do what we love right? Making fans happy and being happy as well with writing and performing. Cheer up." I said and kissed her on the top of her head.
"Thank you justin, I don't know what I'd do with out you." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back tight.
"Now, um. We need to let people know we are "dating"so how's tonight? We go out for some dinner I'll pick you up?" I asked.
"Sounds good." She said
"Aight, it's a date. see you later." I walked out ready to go home.
Ariana's POV
"Aight, it's a date. See you later." I watched him walk out. I then headed in the studio booth to finish my album. I had one song left to finish...