•● 5 ●•

It had already been a few hours and the two friends decided it was time to go. The chauffeur picked them up and sent Renjun home before taking Chenle back to his house.

Once inside the boy looked for a new ice pack for his burning wrist since the one from the festival had melted at this point.

Looking at his wrist he noticed a small mark on it. It was bright red and was the focal point of the burning sensation he was feeling.

"Is this my soul mark?" he asked himself before realizing what he said.

'I MET MY SOULMATE' He panicked.

Running to his room, forgetting about the reason he went to the kitchen in the first place, he opened his phone and called Renjun.

"Lele we were literally just together what do you want," the older boy said in a tired voice warn out by all the fun he had that day.

"I met my soulmate," Chenle said.

This made Renjun sit up wide awake "wait seriously you did who is it"

"I-I don't know I saw it when I came home" Chenle mumbled.

"That could be ANYONE Lele we were in contact with so many people today"

Soulmates aren't anything uncommon. When a person turns 16 something inside of them unlocks and when they come in contact with their soulmate a tattoo forms. Normally the tattoos are matching like 2 eggs or cats. But some have had something like a lock and a key or half of the YingYang symbol.

It's not possible for someone to end up with someone other than their soulmate. Since at the end of the day they are made for one another.

This is why Chenle was so excited. He finally met the person who was made for him. But unlike most who notice their tattoo while in the presence of that perfect person. Chenle only noticed when he was alone so who knows how long it's been and who it could be.

"I know Jun. What if we never meet again" Chenle cried.

"Don't be dumb Lele you're soulmates you have to meet again"

"I guess you're right"

After an hour of talking the boys decided to hang up since Chenle was hungry and Renjun wanted to take a nap.

On his way to the kitchen to make a snack, he thought about everything he did today.

'It could really be anyone'