•● 11 ●•

Today was the day. Chenles "date" with Jisung. And when I say the Chinese boy was excited I mean it. He was over the moon to hang out with his friend.

He woke up extra early to prepare the food and drinks for their picnic.

'I really hope Jisung likes this' The Chinese thought with a smile plastered on his face.

Once Chenle finished making the snacks he ran to his room and quickly got dressed in a light hoodie and some black jeans.

He finished and packed the food and blanket and made his way to Han River but first he had to message the younger

Me

Jisung! Han River in 10 minutes. Be there or be square

Ji

Alright ill see you then Hyung :)

With that, the elder made his way to the park skipping down the street.

•••

Jisung was enjoying his first day off in a while. He was watching some random show while waiting for Chenle to tell him exactly what they were doing that day.

After a bit, his phone dinged with a message from the other.

Lele

Jisung! Han River in 10 minutes. Be there or be square

Me

Alright ill see you then Hyung :)

Jisung quickly ran into his room and got dressed in a white shirt a jean jacket and some black skinny jeans.

Once he finished he said a short goodbye to his parents and made his way to meet his friend.

Once Jisung made it to the river he saw the shorter boy setting up a blanket on the floor.

"CHENLE!" He called.

"Hey, Jisung come here and help me set this up" Chenle smiled.

Jisung followed the boy and help him set up the snacks he made.

"Come one let's eat. I worked hard on these so you better like it" Chenle sat on the recently placed blanket and pointed a sandwich toward the standing boy ignoring the tingling in his wrist.

Jisung happily took the food and took a seat next to the older, rubbing his stinging back.

"Let's listen to something," Jisung said looking at the speaker that sat next to the small basket.

"How about Exo," Chenle said going through his Playlist.

"Only if we start off with the eve" Jisung smiled.

(I truly forgot what they listened to)

After eating and cleaning up the two decided to go on a walk around the river. They talked about all sorts of things like Jisungs work and Chenle's migration from China to Korea.

"You know I went to China once" Jisung blurted out.

"Wait really! Did you like it" Chenle asked?

"Yeah, it was fun though I don't really know Chinese" Jisung laughed. "I remember I went to this festival or something and some kid had to help me cause I couldn't read a single thing"

"Really? That sounds embarrassing. Knowing you, you didn't go up to him, right? He probably noticed and went up to you" Chenle joked.

"How'd you know" Jisung looked at him confused

"I don't know," Chenle said with a smirk. "Lets go take some pictures"

The two went back to their picnic area and asked a couple to take some photos of them. It was embarrassing but totally worth it.

 It was embarrassing but totally worth it

After some time the boys decided it was time to go home

After some time the boys decided it was time to go home. Jisung being the kind boy he is offered to walk Chenle home but was declined.

"Bye Ji see you next time" Chenle waved.

"Bye Lele hopefully we can do this again soon" Jisung waved as well before turning and walking to the direction of his house.

'Today was really fun' they thought

A/n: ayo its 1:11 am