•● 3 ●•

It's already been about 3 days since Jisung landed in China. Though he wasn't able to do much he was still really happy and enjoyed the little things about the beautiful city.

Today he was able to go to the local pop-up festival. He wanted to go to the main amusement park but he knew he couldn't afford the fee so when he saw signs about the carnival he just knew he had to go.

That's what he was doing now. He was taking the bus to the location just hoping he got onto the correct bus. While waiting he continued to message his friends.

Me
I'm going to a carnival

Mark Hyung
That sounds like fun im stuck here taking a test.

Jeno :(
I'm at the nurse's office with Jaem he got hit in the face with a basketball

Me
Of course, he did.

Mark Hyung 
Who would hit him in the face there's no way it was by accident. That's so rude and that person needs to be talked to.

Jeno :(
Hyuck did it

Mark Hyung
Well, Jaemin should learn to move out of the way and maybe he wouldn't get hit.

Me
You guys need therapy. The bus stopped so ill message you later and tell Jaemin I said hi.

Jisung walked off the bus and to the entrance of the festival. The place wasn't huge but wasn't small either. Just looking at the rides made the tall boy excited, they all looked like so much fun.

He only had a small amount of money on him so he only wanted to ride a few of the attractions. Since he was scared to ride the Rollercoaster that was out of the question but he wanted to try out the merry-go-round even though it sounded childish Jisung really enjoyed to slow pace ride.

At first, he thought it wouldn't be too hard to find the ride since they are normally in the center but he was wrong. After a few minutes of walking around confused he just stood in place looking for any signs to at least know where he was but he couldn't find any. The only ones he could see were the signs of each ride which he obviously couldn't read.

'I think I'm lost'