•● 18 ●•

After years of being together, Chenle and Jisung were now engaged and had their very own child named Lijun. Lijun is a 4 years old boy who was 100% a daddy's boy.

Today Jisung was home for the first time in a while since he graduated from a veterinary school and started his own pet hospital. He'd been busy setting up the hospital from wall colors to room setup. He was normally at the hospital and got home past Lijuns bedtime but he decided to take the day off and hang out with his son and fiancé.

It was already late at night and way past the time for Lijun to be in bed but he begged his papa and daddy to stay up a little longer since he rarely got to spend the whole day with them both so they reluctantly agreed.

They lay in bed cuddled up watching a random children's movie Lijun wanted to watch. While getting up to get more snacks from the Kitchen Jisung was pulled on.

He turned over to see his son pulling his sleeve.

"What's wrong Lijun" Jisung whispered not wanting to wake up Chenle who fell asleep while watching the movie.

"Why does papa have a cloud" Lijun questioned.

"A cloud?" Jisung was confused.

Lijun nodded and pointed at the small cloud tattoo on his papa's wrist.

Jisung understood what the little boy now meant.

Jisung sat back on the bed and sat his son on his lap.

"Ok Lijun that's what is called a soulmate tattoo" Jisung started to explain.

"That means you will get one when you find that person you'll be with forever," Jisung said not knowing if the 4-year-old could even understand what he was talking about.

"Daddy and Papa will be together forever?" Lijun asked.

Jisung giggled at his son before nodding. "Yep and one day Lijun will have someone to love him too"

"Really!" The young boy squealed

"Of course Junnie now it's time to go night-night," Jisung said laying down and placing the boy next to him in the middle of the bed.

"Ok. Goodnight daddy" he smiled at his dad before turning to the still sleeping Chenle. "Night might papa," he said before laying down ready for bed.

The end

A/N: well its finally finished i plan to finish Chanlix before starting a new story