•● 13 ●•

Today Renjun and Chenle were going to hang out for the first time since they moved to Korea. 

Both boys have been missing each other and even though it won't be long, because Renjun is super busy, it's better than nothing. 

"Ok so there is this boy," Chenle said with a smile as he walks down the trail.

"Another one??" Renjun asked.

"Hey to be fair this one is a real boy that I met not some kpop idol" Chenle laughed. 

"Ok so about the said boy" Renjun urged his friend to continue.

"so I think he is my soulmate," Chenle said. 

The elder's eyes widened in shock. "You're joking"

"Nope and im pretty sure he and I met at that festival a year back" 

"Wait you mean the one we went to and you left me to help some boy" Renjun questioned.

"Yes, that one. I have the same feeling in my wrist around the soul mark" Chenle squealed.

"Are you going to tell him? How do you know it's really him though? Have you ever seen his tattoo? Does he like you? Do you like him?" Renjun barraged the younger with questions about this mystery boy

Chenle stopped in his tracks trying to think of the answers to the things he was asked. 

"Well first I have to tell him, don't I? It has to be him this only happens around him. No, but once I talk to him maybe he'll show me.  I don't know if he likes me but I like him" Chenle answered. 

Renjun couldn't help but smile at how happy Chenle seemed. "Let's go get ice cream and you can tell me all about this boy"

•••

"And he's just so freaking cute" Chenle said thinking about the boy.

"You really like Jisung. I can't believe you found your soulmate before me" Renjun said with his cheek resting on his palm. 

"you'll find yours soon" Chenle tried to make Renjun feel better.  

"You should really tell him soon," Renjun said before taking a sip of his milkshake

"I think I'm gonna call him when I get home. Im nervous though" Chenle let out a stressed laugh. 

"He's your friend Chenle. If he's your soulmate that's great and if he's not then you still have a good friend" Renjun patted his back. 

"You're right. Thanks, Jun" 

After another hour or so the two boys went their own way. 

Once Chenle got home he lay on his bed before letting out a breath and messaging the boy he believes to be his soulmate.