•● 17 ●•

The days after the confession went by quickly and it has already been 6 months since Chenle and Jisung started to date. After the confession, Jisung took Chenle out on a date and they slowly grew closer romantically after just a month Jisung had finally grown the confidence to ask out the older male. He was finally over the non-soulmate tattoo fear he had. He knew he liked Chenle and knew Chenle would never leave him even if you found his true soulmate.

In the end, they were happy and loved each other very much.

------------------

Today was one of Jisungs days off from his busy schedule as a manager at an even bigger pet store and studying for his college entrance exams.

His friends convinced the younger to come to a pool party hosted by Mark. He agreed so he and Chenle made their way to Mark and Haechan's shared house.

They made it to the large house and went right to the backyard where Mark, Haechan, Jaemin, Jeno, and even Renjun were playing in the pool and eating whatever Jeno was grilling.

"CHENLE" Renjun yelled out in joy seeing his best friend walk into the yard. He hurried over to the other Chinese male.

Jisung went over to the pool checking the temperature of the water before pulling off his shirt and jumping into the water.

Chenle sat on a chair that sat under the shade gossiping with Renjun about his strange relationship with Jisungs two friends Jeno and Jaemin.

While talking the subject changed to how he and Jisung got together he started to explain to the older how he and Jisung even met while doing so he started at his new boyfriend as he played volleyball with Jaemin, Mark, and Donghyuck.

He continued to stare until he noticed something. It was tiny and Chenle had never noticed it before but there was a tiny black curved like at the base of jisungs hair. Chenle was at a loss but decided to ignore it until they were leaving.

A few hours had passed and it was getting late so the couple decided it was time to leave and bid bye to their friends. They started the walk toward Jisungs home where Chenle would stay the night.

During the walk, Chenle remembered what he saw and brought it up.

"Hey Ji what is that on your neck"

Jisung was at a loss having no idea what his lover was talking about he just pet out a 'huh'

"This Chenle grabbed his head pointing at the edge of his hair at the top of his neck. While doing so he moved over some of Jisungs hair and realized what it was. He let a gasp.

"What what's wrong are you ok" Jisung yelled turning to face Jisung his fear quickly turned to relief seeing Chenle smiling. "You scared me Chenle"

"I'm sorry but im just really happy" He giggled.

"About what," Jisung asked as they continued their walk toward the younger home.

"Well you have a soulmate tattoo in your hair," Chenle said.

Jisung once again stopped walking. He was shocked at what the other just said.

"I do! What does it look like" He asked excitedly?

"It's just like mine Jisung. You're my soulmate" Chenle smiled.

Jisung hugged the older picking him up and spinning him around.

"I love you Chenle"

Chenle giggled pecking Jisungs lips before responding.

"I love you too Ji"