•● 10 ●•

'A few months had passed and things were going slow for the two teens. Chenle was always free and wanted to hang out with Jisung. While Jisung was always working even on days off he'd help out his parents with deliveries and anything else he could do.

Because of the conflicting schedules, Chenle and Jisung aren't getting closer to the dismay of the older.

•••••
LeLe

Jisuuungg are you free today

Me

No, I'm sorry Chenle I work until 9 pm and then I have homework.

Lele

Come onnnnn can't you skip one time for me! Please

Me

I'm sorry I can't I'm super busy.

Read

'Is he upset with me' Jisung thought

•••••

Chenle POV

Why is he always so busy. Sometimes it feels like he just doesn't want to be with me.

"I got this"

•••••

3rd Person POV

Chenle made a call to the pet store Jisung worked at. After a few words with the manager, Chenle got Jisung off of work for the next day but of course, he knew that if he was free he'd work for his parents so the boy visited the local family restaurant.

"Welcome," A woman called to Chenle as he stepped inside.

"Hello, my name is Zhong Chenle I'm a friend of your son" he introduced himself.

At this an older man stepped out from what Chenle can only assume is the kitchen.

"A friend of Jisung? Well hello how can we help you" the man said.

"Well I was wondering if you could not book Jisung for work tomorrow," Chenle asked. "If needed I can pay for his time"

"Oh no no sweetie don't worry about that we can let Jisung out for one day can't we honey," the woman asked.

"Of course dear" her husband smiled.

"Thank you both so much. Also, may I see the menu" he smiled.

While Chenle ordered his meal he messaged Jisung.

•••

Me

Jisung tomorrow you and I are gonna hang out

Ji

Lele I'm sorry I have work tomorrow too

Me

No, you don't I called off for you

Ji

What?

Me

I also got the ok from your parents so you won't be working at home either. Also, why didn't you tell me how good your parent's food is.

Ji

Chenle I need to work you don't understand

Me

Jisung please don't worry if anything ill pay you like if you worked that day.

Ji

Are you sure Chenle

Me

Yes, I am so lighten up we're gonna have fun I promise.