Ch.1 The Meeting

■Y/N's POV■

I zip my travel bag after packing some clothes for three days. My name is L/N Y/N, I'm 25 years old. I live in Miyagi and work in my parent's bakery. Today I'm going to Tokyo for three days because tomorrow I'm gonna watch a volleyball game of my favorite team, Schweden Adlers.

I love volleyball ever since I was in junior high school, it's because of a certain player. My favorite player from Schweden Adlers, Kageyama Tobio. I look at the photo of Kageyama on the internet.

I first saw him when I was cheering for my school team in junior high school

I first saw him when I was cheering for my school team in junior high school. He played for another school and I could see how amazing he was, though it seems like at the time, his mates can't keep up with him. But in high school, I saw him again play for Karasuno, and he's more amazing than before. 

I always mesmerized by his play as a setter and now he's a pro player, I ended up being one of his fans. I always watch his game whenever I could and I hope to watch him play for Japan national team too in the Olympics three months from now. 

Yuno: Y/N, come on... 

Y/N: yes Yuno, I'm sorry, I helped out at the store earlier..

Yuno is my cousin, she always accompanies me wherever I go to watch a game. We're walking to the station right now.

Yuno: Y/N, make sure tomorrow you'll ask him to give you his autograph... you always chicken out whenever you want to ask for it...

Y/N: I... I'm just embarrassed and think that Kageyama san probably is tired after a game...

Yuno: It's normal for a star player like him to be asked for an autograph... you have to act more like his other fans... they shamelessly shout to ask for his autograph...

Y/N: ah... yes...

It's true tho, I've been wanting to ask for his autograph, that's why I keep coming on some of his games. But, I'm too shy to ask. When I saw him, I was always mesmerized by his presence and ended up being to shy to approach him.

Y/N: You're right... this time I'll ask for his autograph!

Yuno: that's the spirit!

Yuno and I are crossing the road when my volleyball keychain got off of my bag. I crouch down to pick it up and then.

Yuno: Y/N!!!!

I look up to see a blinding light and suddenly I feel I was hit by a huge force. I fell and I can't feel my body. I look at the volleyball keychain laying on the road. I can hear Yuno's voice calling out to me but I can't respond to it.

Am I... gonna die?

I... Have to come home to help mom and dad at the store...

I... Too still want to watch more of Schweden Adlers's game...