Ch.10 See More of Me

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N is nervously waiting near Sendai station. Her heart is pounding loudly.
She's looking at her phone's chat.

Kageyama Tobio San 🏐

I Will be there soon

~Flashback

It's been a month since Kageyama asked for her number and the two started chatting right away. Of course, Kageyama started it because Y/N is too shy to chat with her Idol.

In the Olympics, Y/N, and Yuno always get the front seat after their encounter with Kageyama on the first day. He bought them tickets to watch from the front seat.

Y/N is happy she could watch Kageyama plays as Japan national's setter. She's too happy in fact that Yuno even wonders how could she be so happy just to watch him play.

The Olympics ended last week. Somehow Y/N is sad because she's returning to Miyagi and thinks that maybe she couldn't see Kageyama again, but she keeps on telling herself not to be greedy. After all, she's lucky enough that she got the chance to talks to him.

Y/N is helping in her parent's bakery when a chat came in. It's from Kageyama Tobio, her favorite volleyball player.

Sender: Kageyama Tobio San 🏐
Recipient: Y/N

Good evening, Y/N, how are you?
What are you doing right now?

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Kageyama Tobio San 🏐

Good evening Kageyama san, I'm doing okay, Kageyama san, how about you? How's your foot?
Right now I'm helping at my parent's bakery.

Kageyama is in his room after meeting the Schweiden Adlers members, when he decided to contact Y/N again. It's been a week since the Olympics ended and he misses her already.

Sender: Kageyama Tobio San 🏐
Recipient: Y/N

I'm fine too, and my foot is alright, I just need a couple more check-ups.
Y/N, are you free this Saturday?

Truth be told, Kageyama really wants to see her. Though for Y/N it's only a week since they saw each other, for Kageyama, it's been two months since the last time he has her next to him.

Y/N was confused about why he asked. Overall she's free on weekend, she's only helping at the Bakery but her parents never actually

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Kageyama Tobio San 🏐
I'm free on weekend, but sometimes I help out at my parent's bakery
Why are you asking Kageyama san?

Y/N is waiting for Kageyama to reply, but he didn't reply as fast as before. Y/N puts her phone on the counter and picks up the tray and puts some bread on it, planning to restock the shelf. Her father comes and stands behind her.

Y/N's dad: need me to help you carry that sweetie?

Y/N: no father, I can do it... thank you