Ch.6 Watch Me

■Kageyama's POV■

Seven weeks have passed since I was caught in that accident. I can walk normally now, it's not hurt anymore. Today I go to the hospital, of course, Y/N comes with me.

We walk inside the hospital and I wait for my appointment. After waiting for 30 minutes, my name is called. Y/N and I get inside the check up room.

I nervously watch as the doctor examines my foot. I can see that Y/N also looks worried and nervous.

Kageyama: so... how is it... doctor?

The doctor sighs and then looks up at me. When he smiles somehow I feel a heavyweight has been lifted from my chest.

Doctor: your foot is healed Kageyama san...

I was overwhelmed with happiness. I look at Y/N who smiles happily and squealing. Seeing her makes me happier

Doctor: well, you still need to get it checked once in a while... but overall it's pretty good Kageyama san... you did rest nicely I guess...

I stare at Y/N as she looks at me and tilts her head. If she's not around I might already force myself to practice walking since day one and might get hurt even more.

With her around me, I can keep on my spirit. Her presence saves me.

Kageyama: yes... thanks to someone... I look after my foot carefully...

Y/N's eyes widened and she looks down, and somehow she looks a little flustered.

I listen to the doctor and he says I can start practicing again but need to rest every certain hour. I excuse myself and Y/N and I left the room. We look at each other and smile.

Y/N: now you can join everyone! I'm so happy Kageyama san...

Y/N looks really happy and my heart warmed by her.

Kageyama: yes... I'm happy too

I'm happy to have her around me

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N and Kageyama are heading to the exit. They're going back to Kageyama's apartment.

On the hospital lobby, before they reach the door. An old lady sitting on a wheelchair caught their attention.

Old lady: oh my... such a cute couple...

Kageyama and Y/N look at each other and back at the old lady.

Kageyama: um excuse me... are you talking to me?

Old lady: yes... It's you two that I mean...

Y/N: t-two? Kageyama san... is... could it be that she could see me?

Old lady: oh my? Is it weird that I could see such a beautiful girl? You boy, you're lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend...

Both Kageyama and Y/N's faces are red by now. They look at each other and avert their gaze elsewhere. The old lady chuckles at this. Then a nurse came and take the lady with her. Kageyama and Y/N bow their head and then walk again.

They're walking in silence. To be honest, Y/N is really happy that another person can see her but she's totally embarrassed to be able to show her feelings.

Y/N steals a glance at Kageyama. Kageyama is really handsome, he's her idol, it's normal for her to be enticed by him. But these days, the feelings she has for him are different.

Kageyama too steals glances at Y/N. The old lady's words stuck in his head. She can't deny that Y/N is really beautiful. It's not only because of her beauty, her kindness and honesty made him attracted to her.