Ch.9 Get To Know

■3rd Person POV■

Kageyama: Can I ask for your number?

The member of Japan national teams who heard that are all stunned as they saw one of their setters is hitting on a girl

The member of Japan national teams who heard that are all stunned as they saw one of their setters is hitting on a girl. The Kageyama Tobio who only has volleyball on his head asked for a girl's number.

The girl is stunned as her idol is asking for her number. But before she could respond to it, Kageyama was being pulled by the collar by Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi: Oi... meeting room first, hit on girl later....

Kageyama is dragged away by Iwaizumi but his eyes still glued to the stunned girl.

Kageyama: please wait near the exit! I'll come to you after the meeting.... Y/N

Y/N's heart beating faster as Kageyama shout to her to wait for him. Yuno comes to her side.

Yuno: oh my God... did you just won a jackpot... the first time you approach your idol and he asked for your number...

Y/N's face is beet red by now. She's always attracted to him because he's her favorite player after all, but the feeling she has right now it's different.

Yuno: what are you gonna do Y/N? Will you wait for your volleyball prince?

Y/N's heart beating like crazy and Yuno could see that her timid cousin is a little trembling.

Y/N: I... want to...

Y/N remembers how Kageyama looks at her as he shouts earlier. How he looks like he really wants her to wait for him, and somehow Y/N feels the long to see him.

Y/N: but... which exit?

Y/N doesn't know which exit that Kageyama means. Then she decides to waits at one. Yuno watches as her cousin sits nervously, she smiles seeing how Y/N looks happy.

Y/N was comatose for two months. Yuno saw when she was hit by a car and was devastated by the news. She keeps waiting and hopes that she'll wake up. And then, last month, Y/N finally woke up.

~Flashback

Yuno sees as Y/N's eyes flutter open. She immediately calls the doctor and Y/N's parents. Yuno runs back to the bed.

Yuno: Y/N... you okay? Y...N?

Yuno sees as tears roll down her cheeks.

Y/N: I... want to watch... Kageyama san plays in the Olympics...

The first time she opens her eyes and what she says is how she want to watch her favorite volleyball player, but like she cared. As long as Y/N wakes up anything she said is fine.

Yuno: yes you will... I'll go there with you... so... get well soon okay...

~Ends of flashback