𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

➪ 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘! 𝙇𝙖𝙣 𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙈𝙪𝙯𝙖𝙣, 𝙐𝙗𝙪𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙖, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤 𝙉𝙚𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ: Kɪᴍᴇᴛsᴜ ɴᴏ Yᴀɪʙᴀ ʙʏ Kᴏʏᴏʜᴀʀᴜ Gᴏᴛᴏᴜɢᴇ.

Lan Y/n
Age: 25
Height: 5'11 1/2
Gender: Female
Hair color: Black (current), 乇尺尺ㄖ尺
Eye color: (E/c)
Blood type: (your blood type)
Sect: Gusu Lan, 乇尺尺ㄖ尺
Weapons: Guqin, dagger/kunai knife, Bow and Arrow.

Other info:

Y/n's sickness covers only to her eyes making her blind, ending just above the nose.

Even without sight, her other senses are enhanced.

Needs help walking around, either Xichen or Wangji are with her.

She's really tall for an unknown reason, but nobody complains.

Kind hearted and patient. It's really hard to get on her nerves, she always has an kind smile. Not fake, an actual smile.

Since she doesn't get out much, to this generation of Cultivators. Nobody knows that Gusu Lan has a Daughter. They only know of Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji.

Her sickness takes her lifespan, doctors saying that she wouldn't live past 30-35 years.

Even though she is sick, she's a beast in battle and training. She could literally be ranked #1 in the Cultivation world.

She doesn't actually get drunk after one shot/cup of wine. Nobody knows why. Guess the illness has some pros.

Y/n is five years older than Xichen. She would hum a lullaby to Wangji and Xichen when they were younger. (Isabelle's Lullaby).

Caring in general.

She wanted to be the next Gusu Lan Sect Leader, rather than marry off into another sect.